Basic turbo for 94-95 GT 5.0

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I shall do that,see nobody said anything about this so yes Thank you I will call,will it make much of a difference if I'm using 42Lb injectors or does it matter at all.

Um...

I had a pro-m maf when I went to the tuner years ago. When I told him that he made a face like he was in pain and explained that "weighted"(his words not mine) maf's are not worth the trouble and was happy to hear I had the stock maf in the trunk. He took the guts/electronics out of the stocker and it mounted in the pro-m and then he was happy. He explained it to me that using a weighted maf just tries to trick the computer by changing the output it has for the different sized injectors since the tune holds the real calibration. He said its like going on a diet by changing the scale you weigh yourself on "LOOK I JUST LOST 20 LBS!"

and bama tunes, I also had a chip of theirs hoping it would help my problems after a HCI swap. Turns out I was having ignition issues and the tune they sent me was WAAAAAAY too rich. I would pay the price to hit the dyno if I were you.

And then....

I am not sure any of us really care what ya do to your car honestly. I mean when I gave the general opinion of pro-m and their oil relocation having issues you said it didn't matter you would deal with problems if they have any = no skin off my ass....

I by no means have a 1/4 of talent adder has in his little finger but I warned you about pro-m mafs.

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
Son is going to try and put my other turbo on this,Bless his soul.
ce6ba2d89d0038054383270296c4443f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
Son has all front panels off and I tried to tell him the turbo will not fit and he would be better off with a blower.

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
ttocs I remember you posting that now,didn't know they were the same until I looked at both web sites, yeper I remember now.

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
Totally agree with Adder....get one of these and be done with it! This is what I used on my basic setup and my current setup.

I
80d9d04e4a62f5c49128ea527eb71788.jpg

It has com to my attention that I should return to sender the Pro M80 and just get the PMAS HPX and a plate,the turbo folks have spoken. Looks like that is the ticket,

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
And they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am happy yet not that excited. it only took the recommendations of 4 people and if we need to get 4 of us to agree from there out, he is screwed....

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
I am happy yet not that excited. it only took the recommendations of 4 people and if we need to get 4 of us to agree from there out, he is screwed....

Well now I know WHO to listen to but I needed to make sure I wasn't being led astray.

Thanks.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
there really isn't any crap to sort through on this site. If someone turns up talking out his ass he gets gets educated or shown the ban stick pretty quick. We had one recently that asked too many questions, didn't listen to the answers and then just went off on a topic that he could not be more wrong about in a few different ways. If we can't educate them, well we tried.... Its people like him that make most of us that have been on here too long short and to the point with our answers and f-ya if ya don't believe.

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
Now being a GTS and running 16s for wheels and tires would it be to my benefit to go with 17s and go 9 in front and 10-10.5 in rear or is the small tire going to get me down the strip with the turbo just fine........at least a easy question because I can survive either way but I do not want to buy rims twice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online

No members online now.