Brake help

95_saleen

Reaction score
Ok so ive replaced booster and master, bench bleed master cylinder, bleed brakes, the car stops great but when i touch the pedal it go's down on its own and sometimes comes back up sometimes i have to use my foot and pick it back up.

I have vacuum to my booster.

Any idea's would be killer!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Does the car have abs?? If so you gotta either take it to ford or find someone who has the gadget to activate the abs pump to get all the air out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

95_saleen

Reaction score
Does the car have abs?? If so you gotta either take it to ford or find someone who has the gadget to activate the abs pump to get all the air out.
The abs light is on so,guess so

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Yep. @ttocs can speak from recent experience on dealing with trying to bleed the abs. It sucks needless to say.

OP
OP

95_saleen

Reaction score
Yep. @ttocs can speak from recent experience on dealing with trying to bleed the abs. It sucks needless to say.

I've want to light the car on needles to say .
Thanks for the reply tho

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
as they said I got mine up 15-20 in my neighborhood and then found a dust/dirty section that I could lock them up in. They neighbors gave me a little bit of a dirty look but I am use to that.....

OP
OP

95_saleen

Reaction score
as they said I got mine up 15-20 in my neighborhood and then found a dust/dirty section that I could lock them up in. They neighbors gave me a little bit of a dirty look but I am use to that.....
No one pays attention. I may just get the water hose and wet the street a little.

01yellercobra

Reaction score
I used a high school parking lot after a good rain. The mom loading her kids up gave me some weird looks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online