Chemical Guys Deep Reflections Wax and air freshener review

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
yeah ive heard that before.. but i kinda enjoy the clay bar like a fat kid enjoys cake and cherry Pepsi! lol

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I got a free sample of a wax last year at a car show that I freakin love!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/P21s-100-CA...Parts_Accessories&hash=item415e13159d&vxp=mtr

Now this isn't a long lasting wax that you will enjoy the shine of for months/months but it goes on super easy and either wipes of buffs off with no residue(even on black plastic). I put it on 2 times last summer the night before a show, left it alone over night and then took it off right before the show. There is a spot on my trunk lid that has been there for ever that looks like some kind of chemical got on it and into the clear a bit. Its just a small spot about the size of your thumb tip and just looks hazy/cracked. I have tried buffing and polishing with a number of different brands but the p16 stuff made it VERY hard to see for a almost 2 months. They gave out some small samples but from those 2 times I used it I still have half the sample left with every intention of buying more when it runs out. After the 1rst use it became something that will be in my detailing inventory from now on. Check it out if you want to try something new like I said the only complaint I have is that it doesn't last as long as I would like but with how easy it comes off its not such a big deal.

chris91

Reaction score
I just ordered some of the Extreme Top Coat and Deep Reflections too. Cant beat em for 10 bucks. Interested to hear your thoughts about the DR when you get it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I loaded up on the optimium and deep reflections stuff from that other site, you know the one with 10 people on it? Use it last fall and washed with dawn to stirp the wax, optimium polish, jetseal, then the deep reflections to top it off. I was really happy with the outcome and infact that night I won my first trophy at a show. I took pics before/after and posted the pics here:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2395420/1994-ford-mustang-gt-coupe-2d/page-2/I

Now that happend to be the very show that they gave me the p21 sample. The next day I had some time, only drove it a few miles to the show and back the night before so I figured I would try it out on the hood. After all the work I did the day before after the p21 the paint (DFG) looked alot darker/deeper to the point that you didnt' have to try and catch it at the right angle to see the difference, from anywhere nearby it looked deeper. It says its 100% pure carnuba but from what I have heard that is hard to do but idunno. But like I said above its super easy on and off and then buffs really well and also like I said you don't have to worry about getting it on the black plastic pieces either. Check out the link below as it explains some kind of big wax competition that it won.

http://www.p21s.com/news/news.html

chris91

Reaction score
You need to get commission for any sales from this site they get on that p21! lol I might have to check it out after I see how these work out.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
when I get out of the hospital I will make a vid to show how it clears up that spot I am talking about. I mean it was there back when my mother still owned it and I have tried everything to get it out. I just found someone else that is selling some nice kits of theirs with a few things in it for a good price that I am thinking about picking up. Could probably arrange a group buy with him if anyone else wanted to try it out. To tell ya the truth I am probably going to get one of those kits if you want I can send you the last of that sample and I will bet ya $20 you will like it enough to buy one - no shit... Might even know of a 2nd jar if someone else wants to try it out.

chris91

Reaction score
Hell yeah I'm all for some samples. LoL Definitely let me know about a group buy too.

And yeah I'd like to see this spot you're talking about. Might just need some wetsanding and buffing on.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
check yer pm's. I will make a vid of the spot. It actually looks like some kind of chemical got on it and ate through the clear in just hat area. Its deep enough that you can feel it with your fingers so I am not sure how that stuff works but it easily take 90% of it out.

I am trying to see if I can come up with another small sample if anyone else is interested. The best way I could describe that stuff is you remember the first time you EVER wiped the wax off of the paint and hear the angels sing(WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH) as you gazed upong the freshly waxed paint right? Well I had that moment last summer, they day AFTER spending the entire day before polishing and waxing... Seriously its that good my only complaint is that it doesn't last longer but again the on/off is easier then most other waxes I have used.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
had not heard that. I know the p21s won the guru's choice for premium wax but I didn't see the s100 listed as tested. It would be in an different catagory I guess but armor all and mcgwires were in the intro catagory the in and mid level waxes that won those areas. Would love to see the 100 next to the p21s as the p21 has become my go-to for a quick wax job.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Definitely think about some jet seal it's amazing.

silversn

Reaction score
I just ordered some of the Extreme Top Coat and Deep Reflections too. Cant beat em for 10 bucks. Interested to hear your thoughts about the DR when you get it.

extreme top coat is great for the price. very slick and looks great - even on my white fox.

P7230051.jpg

P7230050.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online