Clock pod - changing display to red?

riored4v

Reaction score
Working on changing all the display lights to red and the only thing I have left at this point is the clock pod. Is there a way to do this?

I've seen posts about removing the tint (?) and it becomes blue, but I wasn't sure about going red.

Any ideas or info would be great.

EVILSN

Reaction score
I actually convert the dash clock to a digital volt meter. I've done it to a few now I'll see if I can get a better picture later
28bb54cd35dd11ce3325ec775f22ec90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using My dick

OP
OP
R

riored4v

Reaction score
Pretty cool idea! I already have a volt meter otherwise I might have ended up copying that lol

OP
OP
R

riored4v

Reaction score
Thanks! Don't have a pair of those but I'll stop at a hobby store to try and find some film. How hard is it to take apart the pod to install the film?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! Don't have a pair of those but I'll stop at a hobby store to try and find some film. How hard is it to take apart the pod to install the film?

I didn't actually take it apart. I just popped the whole clock assembly off which takes 2 seconds. I then put a little bit of glue/adhesive to the film and covered the display. Then just use an exacto knife to cut off any excess.

ranger56528

Reaction score
I've thought about trying to put a afr gauge in there like a pro comp if a person can take it apart and just put the digital part of the unit in there,anyone try? I could buy a cheep one I suppose and try it.

OP
OP
R

riored4v

Reaction score
I didn't actually take it apart. I just popped the whole clock assembly off which takes 2 seconds. I then put a little bit of glue/adhesive to the film and covered the display. Then just use an exacto knife to cut off any excess.

Thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online