Colorado Cruise For Young Cancer Survivor

punched281

Reaction score
I am not sure how many Colorado members we have here but I am trying to reach out to as many as we can. I am wanting to organize a cruise for a young teen named Hunter. He has had a hell of a time with beating cancer. He just was given his first mustang and he is obsessed with them, as we are. Being a survivor myself, I think this would lift his spirits up greatly. I am thinking this will be a nice fall cruise, and maybe grab grub somewhere, nothing crazy just a cool little get together. Most likely will land on a Saturday. So if anyone is interested, I will keep posting updates.

Thanks
Ethan

Here is the shops Facebook page, keep checking for updates on their part...

https://www.facebook.com/EDPPerformance?fref=nf

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
I'm in. Always down for a cruise. Especially if we can lift a young mans spirits. I can't do it this coming Saturday as I'm going 4 wheeling and this sunday I'm showing my car at a show in Highlands Ranch.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure how many Colorado members we have here butn I am trying to reach out to as many as we can. I am wanting to organize a cruise for a young teen named Hunter. He has had a hell of a time with beating cancer. He just was given his first mustang and he is obsessed with them, as we are. Being a survivor myself, I think this would lift his spirits up greatly. I am thinking this will be a nice fall cruise, and maybe grab grub somewhere, nothing crazy just a cool little get together. Most likely will land on a Saturday. So if anyone is interested, I will keep posting updates.

Thanks
Ethan

Ethan,

I'd love to ride-along! Keep us posted and we'll join in.

Let me know if you need any additional help getting the word out, too!

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Ethan,

I'd love to ride-along! Keep us posted and we'll join in.

Let me know if you need any additional help getting the word out, too!

Will do! Where are you near?

So new plan: since it will be hard to get people to go to the track in the middle of the week, ive for a buddy who will allow us to have a car show at his shop in Denver. I'll link the Facebook page here if that will work.

So far the details are car show and grill out at EDP.

Please get the word out! Trying to work something out for some prizes for top 3 cars.

Date: 10/11/14

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
I should be free that weekend, though my car is far from a show worthy car. Maybe you could line up a small cruise to the show?

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Sounds good guys!

I will try and line up a little cruise.

JDF, mine is no show car either! But just bring it and hang out for a bit!

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
*UPDATE* The EDPPerformance shop is located in the Springs.

This gives us the opportunity to do a nice little cruise to gather cars and get Hunter from Denver!

Depending on what time the show is will obviously depend on what time we start. But the plan is to start in Colorado Springs and head up to Denver to gather as many Denver people as we can, then pick Hunter up and then take a scenic way back to the Springs and make our way to the shop that the show will be at.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Will do! Where are you near?

So new plan: since it will be hard to get people to go to the track in the middle of the week, ive for a buddy who will allow us to have a car show at his shop in Denver. I'll link the Facebook page here if that will work.

So far the details are car show and grill out at EDP.

Please get the word out! Trying to work something out for some prizes for top 3 cars.

Date: 10/11/14

feel free to post any links you need to in this thread. I also suggest adding it to our calendar.

*UPDATE* The EDPPerformance shop is located in the Springs.

This gives us the opportunity to do a nice little cruise to gather cars and get Hunter from Denver!

Depending on what time the show is will obviously depend on what time we start. But the plan is to start in Colorado Springs and head up to Denver to gather as many Denver people as we can, then pick Hunter up and then take a scenic way back to the Springs and make our way to the shop that the show will be at.

if we do this, I'll need a car-pool buddy to the springs. :)

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
nice. nice. let's get some pictures together so i can make a flyer for the facebook page.

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Sounds good, what kind of pictures are you wanting?

Where do you guys want to meet? I am think we all meet up first, then go knock on Hunter's door step with the moostangs outside.

I will clean up my car and get some decent pictures, with the SUCK IT CANCER sticker on there.

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Sounds good, what kind of pictures are you wanting?

Where do you guys want to meet? I am think we all meet up first, then go knock on Hunter's door step with the moostangs outside.

I will clean up my car and get some decent pictures, with the SUCK IT CANCER sticker on there.
Where does he live? At least what city? Whenever I meet up with my buddy from Parker we just meet in the South part of the Bass Pro Shops parking lot in Stapleton. But that may be a little out of the way.

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
There's the park and ride off of 120th and I/25 on the west side that wouldn't be a bad spot to meet