CompOrangeSN95's Official build thread 6-8-11 *NEW VIDEO*

OP
OP
CompOrangeSN95

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
Re: CompOrangeSN95's Official build thread 6-7-11 *VIDEO*

It took me long enough to do it but I wasn't happy with most of my video. I ran out of space so all I got was footage from the beginning of the day. I was running 5-7 seconds faster toward the end of the day. Anyway on to the video!!! Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34CKtReUMAY

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score

you should post this vid up on Corral. Great vid by the way thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
CompOrangeSN95

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score

thanks man, I wish I got video from the end of the day. I was driving a much better line and really had the car moving. I'm not on Corral but get a lot of info from there, probably not a bad idea to just register

mikey94gt

Reaction score

Sick man.... cant wait to get on the course myself.... looks like its gonna be a while.

OP
OP
CompOrangeSN95

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score

keep wrenching... it's so worth it. I need a new fuel pickup and a way to give me more camber on the driver side... might be doing some shock tower modifications

mikey94gt

Reaction score

Shock tower mods are easy.... I need more camber as well. There just isnt enough caster-camber adjustment in these cars wit the strut front ends... time to go SLA!

As far as wrenching, its definitely worth it, but this time, life gets in the way again. stupid VA.

VT_svt

Reaction score

These videos are awesome man, keep em comin, car looks and sounds great

OP
OP
CompOrangeSN95

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score

mikey94gt said:
Shock tower mods are easy.... I need more camber as well. There just isnt enough caster-camber adjustment in these cars wit the strut front ends... time to go SLA!

As far as wrenching, its definitely worth it, but this time, life gets in the way again. stupid VA.

I would love to go SLA but it's not worth putting the money into this car, I'll probably end up getting a FFR spec racer within the next few years.
Life is a bitch but she'll get in line at some point...

VT_svt said:
These videos are awesome man, keep em comin, car looks and sounds great

Thanks man! I can't wait to get back out on the track. It's all about finding time and disposable income...

mikey94gt

Reaction score
CompOrangeSN95 said:
haha yeah I didn't stand a chance against a cup car...

Haha... ya.... the roaches of the road racing community... they just wont DIE!!! haha

OP
OP
CompOrangeSN95

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
You're right about that... there were two Porsche cup cars that were ripping it up... couple of FR500S's as well that a friend of mine brought down.

NERD

Reaction score
Very nice build bro. This is what I'm thinking about for my next beast.

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
CompOrangeSN95 said:
You're right about that... there were two Porsche cup cars that were ripping it up... couple of FR500S's as well that a friend of mine brought down.

Your friend brought down a couple fr500s? :tard: wow..

OP
OP
CompOrangeSN95

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
bonestock3.8DTH said:
CompOrangeSN95 said:

haha yeah, you can see them in the beginning of my video. He recently bought a kit from ford that was supposed to give him about 130hp more but it fell short. He's still happy with the result tho. He bought 2 cars, one for him and one for his nephew but his nephew lost interest (not sure how that's possible) so now his brother in law drives the other one. He is the same guy that gave me the ford explorer motor and tires for my car. He told me to go to his shop and get another set because he wont be able to use them all before the expire. One of the nicest dudes I've ever met.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
CompOrangeSN95 said:
bonestock3.8DTH said:
CompOrangeSN95 said:

haha yeah, you can see them in the beginning of my video. He recently bought a kit from ford that was supposed to give him about 130hp more but it fell short. He's still happy with the result tho. He bought 2 cars, one for him and one for his nephew but his nephew lost interest (not sure how that's possible) so now his brother in law drives the other one. He is the same guy that gave me the ford explorer motor and tires for my car. He told me to go to his shop and get another set because he wont be able to use them all before the expire. One of the nicest dudes I've ever met.

Now that is cool.

OP
OP
CompOrangeSN95

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
Definitely... I was going to try and get a ride in one but was way to busy enjoying my car haha. It was the first time I had it to the track and didn't break anything. :headbang:

mikey94gt

Reaction score
That's always a goodtrack day, when you don't break stuff. MOAR VIDS!

OP
OP
CompOrangeSN95

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
mikey94gt said:
That's always a goodtrack day, when you don't break stuff. MOAR VIDS!

I'm looking for more events right now. I'll let you know when I register for another one.