Convertible owners...

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
If there is no precipitation, my top is down!! It might be 30 degrees out, if it is clear my top is down.
Is there other freaks out there? See ya!!

It can even be cloudy out. I have had to dry my interior with a towel at least 2 times, so far.

FASTANG

Reaction score
No, mine in the third stall of the garage just lookin purrrrty 'til the salt is off the
roads for good. I opened the door and let it taste a the sunlight a few minutes
though. :hammer:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was just laughing at some idiot earlier with their top down...it was like 35 degrees and windy...

GDawg

Reaction score
FASTANG said:
No, mine in the third stall of the garage just lookin purrrrty 'til the salt is off the
roads for good. I opened the door and let it taste a the sunlight a few minutes
though. :hammer:

You and me both bro... I remember once I was driving over Loveland Pass and my top was down and I had my winter coat on.... it started snowing.... I put the top up... :rant:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
I let my top down @ 55F and up. I may be the only with my top down @ 54F, but damn my mustang sounds great. I just came back from a unnessicary drive with the top down @ 73F outside. Fucking crazy i tell you. You people with hard tops need to experience the sound of your cars exhaust with no back window blocking the sound.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Supposed to be 75 and sunny here tomorrow so i will be dropping the top on the Lexus tomorrow...

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Twista said:
I let my top down @ 55F and up. I may be the only with my top down @ 54F, but damn my mustang sounds great. I just came back from a unnessicary drive with the top down @ 73F outside. Fucking crazy i tell you. You people with hard tops need to experience the sound of your cars exhaust with no back window blocking the sound.

+1

Nater

Reaction score
Finally put the top down on mine this past week. been in the 50's, and had the heater cranked...Got some weird looks by some of the local germans... :hammer: :comando:

howie8124

Reaction score
If its nice out the tops down, maybe every now and then when its cold ill put the top down just for style and leave the heat on and the windows up

98mustanggtkid

Reaction score
I do it all the time 45 degrees top is down. what really ticks me off is the people who have convertibles and drop the top and leave all of the windows up

5.Woahhh

Reaction score
Been
Twista said:
I let my top down @ 55F and up. I may be the only with my top down @ 54F, but damn my mustang sounds great. I just came back from a unnessicary drive with the top down @ 73F outside. ******* crazy i tell you. You people with hard tops need to experience the sound of your cars exhaust with no back window blocking the sound.

Been there done that. I'm glad I am back in a coupe. I do miss the vert sometimes though.

greenscobie86

Reaction score
My top is down most of the time. The only time I dont put it down if I am extremely late somewhere and just need to jump in my car and go....Or its raining outside lol.

Besides my top is so raggedy that having it down makes the car look 100x better.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Twista said:
I let my top down @ 55F and up. I may be the only with my top down @ 54F, but damn my mustang sounds great. I just came back from a unnessicary drive with the top down @ 73F outside. ******* crazy i tell you. You people with hard tops need to experience the sound of your cars exhaust with no back window blocking the sound.

I miss my Bronco for this reason.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:

Did it :)

I loved the feeling but being a Vert with an AODE and also with 2.73's stock. Damn that thing was a PIG. I do miss it maybe one day i will again have one but i am perfectly content with my coupe right now.

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Ok, its an old fashion necropost. We can either let it die again, or keep posting...

...anyway, my top is down over 9 months out of the year and that included while parked. 65F is the limit, mostly because 65 is freaking cold here. Only time I ever avoided this rule was when my old top had shrunk and wouldnt close

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My top hasn't been down yet this summer. Probably because i haven't started my car since March. I'm ready to play with it but its been to hot and muggy here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online

No members online now.