Couple Pictures Of My Hurst Shifter!

Dan_T_Mustang

Reaction score
Just a few pictures of the Hurst Billet/Plus SST Short Throw Shifter I installed a few days ago, night and day difference over stock and I'm very happy with it! Also technically the first modification to my car, which will slowly but surely be followed by more.

And pictures:

My1995FordMustangGT279.jpg

My1995FordMustangGT280.jpg

My1995FordMustangGT282.jpg

OP
OP
Dan_T_Mustang

Dan_T_Mustang

Reaction score
gtzachh said:
how do you feel about it? would you recomend it?

I really like it, night and day difference over stock obviously, shorter shifts, more solid and precise feel, ALTHOUGH if I'm not mistaken some other short throw shifters out there would give you a even shorter throw, I find this just right for me however, it's advertised as a 30% throw reduction. Not to mention I think it looks great!

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
A roush shifter boot would really make that look good. They're a little expensive but they come down shorter so you could show off the hurst handle without it bunching up at the bottom. Looks awesome none the less though

OP
OP
Dan_T_Mustang

Dan_T_Mustang

Reaction score
BMAC96GT said:
A roush shifter boot would really make that look good. They're a little expensive but they come down shorter so you could show off the hurst handle without it bunching up at the bottom. Looks awesome none the less though

I agree man, aren't they more of a charcoal color as opposed to black though? But thanks! I love it!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i have the same one... shifts smooth... but has the throw-length of a tractor.... probably the same model put into a John Deere... . .. . .. lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
BMAC96GT said:

if you are going to spend the money on a custom boot check out redline leathers in poland. I had them do a custom shift boot, as well a parking break boot and a cover for the consol to match. Looks better then anything else I have seen in person and he will make them as custom as you want. I also have a hurst shifter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barski

Staff online

Members online