Da Jalopy

EThorpe

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been leark'n about 3 pages back looking at your rides and I just want to say very nice! :thumb:

Now a few pic's of my Junk, don't know how long my Free bandwith host will last, but here you go, and sum are pretty small.

CobraSoundsystem002.jpg
CobraSoundsystem015.jpg

CobraSoundsystem002Small.jpg

CobraSoundsystem029Custom.jpg
CobraSoundsystem034Custom.jpg

CobraSoundsystem035Custom.jpg
CobraSoundsystem037Custom.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
the only thing that :slap: me is the rims, on a black car they just bend in TOO much.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Car looks good man, what side skirts do you have on there? Man I want leather now!

I like it all but I gotta agree with snakebit I think some nice 18" Silver saleens would look insane on there!

OP
OP
E

EThorpe

Reaction score
I've got another set of Niche rims also ;)

The Gun metal rims look wicked in the evening with my smoke lens covers on, it's also awesome when I hit the ignighters with the side pipe's come'n off the onramp when hiting the Freakway :naughty:

OP
OP
E

EThorpe

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Car looks good man, what side skirts do you have on there? Man I want leather now!

I like it all but I gotta agree with snakebit I think some nice 18" Silver saleens would look insane on there!

It's got a Roush Stage 2, all kidding aside, and NO it dosen't have ignighters nor do I pull it in the Batcave at night :p I'll be getting the proper rims with the right offset next year. The Niche Serpants that came with the car(bought the car in OCT. 05) are cool, but not to my taste really and I'm gonna paint the car an Orange with Rally stipe's soon enoghf, I Love the Black but it's to much work to keep it clean as the car is a simi-daily driver.

97vertstang

Reaction score
dont change !!!! i would kill for my car to be black!!!!!!!!!!! like snakebit said dirty or clean black looks badass!!! :thumb:

ALITL8

Reaction score
lower it, wash it once a week, clean the wheel wells, polish it once a month, wax every 2 or 3 months and keep it black... your car is sick!!! black isnt my favorite color but its one of them and i clean cars for a living ;)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks good, I like it.

Wheels will make it stand out more, what wheels you looking at?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online