Does owning a Mustang get you women?

Darhawk

Reaction score
I never have had Boobs flashed at me in the drive through with my Cobra, but I did when I own my BMW. :) My wife thinks I'm nutz just for wanting to own a Mustang. Girls just don't understand.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Does owning a mustang get you women?? Yes, yes it does....

My ex on the hood of my old sixer. This was back in 2007, I believe. Good times.

11067_102737636412632_3809593_n.jpg
11067_102737639745965_1032391_n.jpg

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Depends on the girl. I would say it does, but the type of women I like generally don't give a shit unless it's an M3 or a new sports car. Besides, I don't use my car to get women, its relatively pointless.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't use my car to get women, its relatively pointless.

Not pointless per se, as long as you go at it with the understanding that you're only picking up materialistic *****es and they're more than likely not going to stick around for the long haul. No harm, no foul.

Saint

Reaction score
I remember in highschool yes....it did get me women.

Slept with a few chicks right in my car. Having a vert was a plus.

I still have women smile at me or try to talk to me at red lights.

I got to the point where I don't even care anymore because most of them are what we call car whores (women that want a man because the car he has). Just like there are women who go after guys on street bikes, or the city league baseball players.

Sometimes I just ignore those kind of chicks cause I'm kind of an adult now.

Does owning a mustang get you women?? Yes, yes it does....

My ex on the hood of my old sixer. This was back in 2007, I believe. Good times.

11067_102737636412632_3809593_n.jpg
11067_102737639745965_1032391_n.jpg

DeepList....looks like this was taken in the 80's....I know they had better camera's in 07 :grin:

xs man 27

Reaction score
having a Fat wallet get you the women imo or in my neck of the woods anyways..

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DeepList....looks like this was taken in the 80's....I know they had better camera's in 07 :grin:

It was 2007 man. Smartphones were still new at the time.... Hell, camera phones in general were still pretty new. I was rocking the original Motorola Q. Spent over $400 on that piece of garbage. These photos were uploaded to Myspace or something and re-downloaded. I have the originals somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look at the moment.

Saint

Reaction score
It was 2007 man. Smartphones were still new at the time.... Hell, camera phones in general were still pretty new. I was rocking the original Motorola Q. Spent over $400 on that piece of garbage. These photos were uploaded to Myspace or something and re-downloaded. I have the originals somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look at the moment.

Lol yea I remember the phones weren't all that great in 07, especially the cameras on them. Can't remember what phone I had but it was garbage.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
All depends on the girl, here's my ex and her '97 4v. A lot of fun when you cruise with your girl and knowing she can outshift many guys on the road.

Tabres

Reaction score
i build cars to impress dudes
confused1.gif

Most dudes do. It's the same way girls dress up to compete with other girls when they go out more so than to attract guys.

The overwhelming majority of the time you're going to find yourself frustrated and disappointed if you are hopeful your car will help you gain the interest of a good woman. In my experience, the undesirable type of females are the ones who tend to take notice of someone because of the vehicle they own.

My fiance didn't even know I owned my Mustang until quite a little while after we met. And though she would probably never admit it, I think she hates it. It's loud, rides rougher than an average car, lacks a/c, has fixed-back seats and a roll-bar, and I know she views it as a money pit (rightly so) even though I spent all of the money on it before we even met. Couple those things with the fact it has only been assembled and drivable for maybe 3 months out of the 2.5 years we've been together... I'm sure she's not a big fan. But she tolerates it and supports my hobby anyway, and that's one of the many things that makes her a cool woman.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
lol, i honestly care none whatsoever if a girl likes my car. if she builds cars too and is known for doing sick shit then yea...i'd like a props from her...but to have a female that doesn't even understand shit about cars say "nice car" is like me saying "nice purse" ha. means shit :)

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
lol, i honestly care none whatsoever if a girl likes my car. if she builds cars too and is known for doing sick shit then yea...i'd like a props from her...but to have a female that doesn't even understand shit about cars say "nice car" is like me saying "nice purse" ha. means shit :)

I can't like on mobile (Hey guys can we fix that? Or is it tapacraps thing?) So Here's my like haha. Totally agree Tony

Sent from my SCH-I605

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I can't like on mobile (Hey guys can we fix that? Or is it tapacraps thing?)

Not possible... The purpose of tapatalk is to use the forum through a "slimmed down" interface for the purpose of speed and easy access on mobile devices. Most of the forums "bells and whistles" are stripped out for that reason. However, I know you can still use the thanks/like features if you browse the site through your phone's regular internet browser.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if you want a vehicle that will get you chics, get a bike. When I had my sportbike I had chics ALL THE TIME asking me too take them for a ride. If they were fat/ugly well I had a girlfriend but I gave a lot of rides.... I swear I could have pulled that thing too the side of an untraveled country road and lit a cig and by the time it was done I would have had some chic asking me.

Now later in life I learned that a hot tub is just BEGGIN them to drop their panties. There was more then a few times that I had a girl asking to get in but she didn't have a suit....

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Not possible... The purpose of tapatalk is to use the forum through a "slimmed down" interface for the purpose of speed and easy access on mobile devices. Most of the forums "bells and whistles" are stripped out for that reason. However, I know you can still use the thanks/like features if you browse the site through your phone's regular internet browser.

Thanks Charles. Yeah I know I can use the browser tapatalk is just far easier to navigate

Sent from my SCH-I605

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think my license plate frame gets me more tail than the mustang:

"I'll tongue-punch"

BEG4MRC

"your fart box"

hm.

Forum statistics

Threads