Door panels

rochoa21

Reaction score
Can i use door panels from a 99-04 into a 94 without any modifications?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
we talked about you wanting black. be careful as new edge door panels aren't really black compared to a 94-98...more like charcoal gray.

PinkieT

Reaction score
we talked about you wanting black. be careful as new edge door panels aren't really black compared to a 94-98...more like charcoal gray.
What he said. Got a perfect door panel off an 01 in the boneyard, took it home to put on my wife's 98. Just enough color difference to make it look bad.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
one of those funny things as you will swear its black up and down, till you mount it next to a black piece.

Nuttinbutcrumbs

Reaction score
one of those funny things as you will swear its black up and down, till you mount it next to a black piece.

Man I know it. When I was picking seat material the swatch looked pretty black to me. They looked black in the shop and they looked black in the living room. When I put em in the car they were gray as sht.

Don't Sext and Drive.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I use to have to go to trim shops to pick up material to match either the interior we were working on or the material used in the interior. I learned early that shops do not give a crap if you take the whole roll out the front door or at the very least to the one window that there seems to be in each shop. If you don't take it to match it under natural light you will wish you did later....

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I use to have to go to trim shops to pick up material to match either the interior we were working on or the material used in the interior. I learned early that shops do not give a crap if you take the whole roll out the front door or at the very least to the one window that there seems to be in each shop. If you don't take it to match it under natural light you will wish you did later....

I was gonna have to say the same thing!!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
R

rochoa21

Reaction score
I dont want that to happen

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads