Engine/Underhood Pictures

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Look who the cat dragged in!!!!! [emoji38]

Long time no chat dude!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shhhhh........... Don't tell anyone. I've been around for a few weeks now. Sold the 94 351W Cobra back in 2016 and swore off getting another Mustang ( Money pits ) fast forward 4 years and I'm now getting a Terminator :)

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Another one converted to modulars!

tenor.gif

Yeah I was a push rod bandwagon rider the whole way back when I had the 94 Cobra. Not so much now. In fact if I ever get another Mustang to go along with the Terminator it will be a modular as well.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Shhhhh........... Don't tell anyone. I've been around for a few weeks now. Sold the 94 351W Cobra back in 2016 and swore off getting another Mustang ( Money pits ) fast forward 4 years and I'm now getting a Terminator :)
Love terminator
I'm looking

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I would be just looking for one
That hasn't been molested yet and keep it that way
I really like the car for what it is and stands for

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
We shall see.

Unless I end up with some kind of catastrophic engine failure I wont be tearing into it. The power level I'm shooting for is well within the boundaries of what the stock block / internals will handle. The exhaust needs to be changed so that's happening early and later on at some point more boost. I'll do a pulley soon but by more boost I mean putting a VMP on it.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Unless I end up with some kind of catastrophic engine failure I wont be tearing into it. The power level I'm shooting for is well within the boundaries of what the stock block / internals will handle. The exhaust needs to be changed so that's happening early and later on at some point more boost. I'll do a pulley soon but by more boost I mean putting a VMP on it.

As methodical as I’ve always known you to be, I believe you.

95opal

Reaction score
I really miss seeing your car around here. You used to update the thread frequently, but not so much the past couple years.

Once photobucket went down so did my build thread lol. I have updated it on instagram. As of now i just need to yank the dash and wire up the electronics. The only other things left are start up tune and wheels. Im currently working with a company on a one off wheel design that will complete the build.

joe65

Reaction score
so since i'm currently with an old pushrod 5.0 and new coyote. we didn't know how easy it was to work on pushrods. damn, pull the intake off, the valve covers and boom heads come right off. everything is so compact and right there. cams and chains and lifters and rockers everywhere now. lol. how cheap is it now to build a 347 and boost it to hell. and still have room in the engine bay.

oh and talking about terminators, buddy of mine just picked one up with under 50k miles, 2004 triple black vert. He has quite the collection now. 00 R, 03 Saleen s281, 2010 gt500, a gt350, the new gt500, a fox gt....something else i'm probably forgetting. yeah and i roll up in my beat to hell 00 gt. lol...

Werecow

Reaction score
That's me, pushrods I can work on... OHC, and DOHC, too much for me to wrap my itty bitty head around.. I get confused too easy nowadays anyhoo...

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
That's me, pushrods I can work on... OHC, and DOHC, too much for me to wrap my itty bitty head around.. I get confused too easy nowadays anyhoo...

Man, I used to think the same way but in reality? It’s stupid simple.

Werecow

Reaction score
Oh I understand the mechanics of it and the advantages of them, but actually working on em?? That's still a lil too much, I'll stay with my simple pushrods and roller rocker arms.. Big blocks and canted valves forever!!

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I still like the push rod engines , but the DOHC engines are growing on me more ,
I have a set of 03 mach1 heads complete and the crank sitting on the shelf im looking for the block and rods to assemble that one ,have it as a spare or find another car to install in

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online