azurebluemach

Reaction score
Mine is stock, but I still love the look. [emoji4]

d3116f01d2c27b1faa13c180a4d5afbb.jpg

IG: @rcodemach1

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Can I still contribute? Have not posted in this thread since 2012 back on page 11. Photo's of this car were actually posted on page 12 by the previous owner. I'll be taking delivery of it hopefully in the next week or two. Still need to get those details worked out in the next few days. As of now its mostly a blank canvas that I have some nice plans for moving forward.

IMG_7326.jpg

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Can I still contribute? Have not posted in this thread since 2012 back on page 11. Photo's of this car were actually posted on page 12 by the previous owner. I'll be taking delivery of it hopefully in the next week or two. Still need to get those details worked out in the next few days. As of now its mostly a blank canvas that I have some nice plans for moving forward.

View attachment 5643

Jess’ old car? That thing is still mint.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Sure is. Stayed in touch all these years. She had it up for sale back in Feb / March but I was not in position to buy it at that time until I had a lot more paid off on my F150. Had not heard much about it still being for sale or not but talked to her about it and a short time later everything was agreed upon. Should be sending out payment today as soon as the funds hit my account and then its just a matter of getting it shipped here.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sure is. Stayed in touch all these years. She had it up for sale back in Feb / March but I was not in position to buy it at that time until I had a lot more paid off on my F150. Had not heard much about it still being for sale or not but talked to her about it and a short time later everything was agreed upon. Should be sending out payment today as soon as the funds hit my account and then its just a matter of getting it shipped here.

Look who the cat dragged in!!!!! [emoji38]

Long time no chat dude!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online