Exhaust clip! Prochamber and Flows. Classic Sound!

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
94Vert said:
file won't play

try again in a few i guess. I just uploaded. It works on my end from there site. Its a .wav file from my zen mp3 player

94Vert

Reaction score
it keeps telling me "a general error has occured". does it work for anyone eles?

94Vert

Reaction score
sounds nice. it actualy sounds alot like mine imo except mine sound a little louder but you still have cats i think so that makes sense.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
94Vert said:
sounds nice. it actualy sounds alot like mine imo except mine sound a little louder but you still have cats i think so that makes sense.
nope its o/r

94Vert

Reaction score
Twista said:
94Vert said:
nope its o/r

ahh, maybe you had your camera father away than i had mine.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
94Vert said:
Twista said:
94Vert said:
nope its o/r

ahh, maybe you had your camera father away than i had mine.
It was inside the car on the door. I get my 2.5 mufflers tomorrow though. Right now i have 2.25 flowmasters into my 2.5 catback.

Suspect

Reaction score
i missed it. there were some boobs on the page so i watched that instead. :naughty: :hammer:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Suspect said:
i missed it. there were some boobs on the page so i watched that instead. :naughty: :hammer:

that chick with the black shirt? Shes hittable, but mustang comes before her today :naughty:

Suspect

Reaction score
haha u saw it too. ;D

sounds good bro. :thumb:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
the lady on my screen was old and rather unattractive...ewwww and they defintely had a guy getting done by a horse....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

never again will i click on a link posted by Twista....NEVAR

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
:dunno: How do you guys end up on other pages instead of the page i linked. You mustve clicked the pictures on the side to view the videos. I know my links contains a sound clip of a mustang.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
:dunno: How do you guys end up on other pages instead of the page i linked. You mustve clicked the pictures on the side to view the videos. I know my links contains a sound clip of a mustang.
it was, but on the side you could clearly see a guy getting done by a horse. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
Twista said:
it was, but on the side you could clearly see a guy getting done by a horse. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

dunno, i havent seen that on the side of my screen yet. Dont want to either. :lol: Try the yousendit links than :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online