Favorite Car Shows on TV?

EVILSN

Reaction score
Haha!!! I've been caught

Sent from my iPhone using My dick

mustangmurley

Reaction score
If you spend any time at all on YouTube 1320 has all the original "cash days" from the past couple years posted. Caught myself watching them last night for a good three/four hours. Couple sick SN's on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lutter94

Reaction score
Tried watching the first 6 episodes of Graveyard Cars on YouTube. The car history/fact checking is awesome, I will give it that. But I can't help but notice 80% is based on drama. They don't finish a car in an episode, and when it is done, they don't really make a big deal of it, it should be a bigger climax in the show. Seems like the owner gets butt hurt a lot, and cries about it.

mustangmurley

Reaction score
Tried watching the first 6 episodes of Graveyard Cars on YouTube. The car history/fact checking is awesome, I will give it that. But I can't help but notice 80% is based on drama. They don't finish a car in an episode, and when it is done, they don't really make a big deal of it, it should be a bigger climax in the show. Seems like the owner gets butt hurt a lot, and cries about it.

That guy knows his mopar specs and he is real anal about his work and the process of restoring the cars. Have to respect his knowledge.

Above118

Reaction score
all girls garage is by far the most true,unscripted,knowledgeable show out there......HATE IT WITH A PASSION! lol
when my wife seen it he words were "these stupid bi**hes don't know sh*t" lol

I typically watch Road kill,Graveyard cars,F&L,diesel bros...street outlaws (for entertainment) and MCM on youtube is great to me. They are pretty funny and go against the grain.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
- Fast N' Loud
- Misfit Garage
- Street Outlaws
- *****in rides
- Overhaulin
- Counting Cars
- Chasing Classic Cars -occasionally
- Fantomworks- occasionally
- Gears
-The power block
- Mob Steel
- Vegas rat rods

lutter94

Reaction score
That guy knows his mopar specs and he is real anal about his work and the process of restoring the cars. Have to respect his knowledge.

Oh, don't get me wrong, he is a factual genius when it comes to all that stuff. Seeing his OEM harness laid out so repops can be modified to make 100% identical is way cool. Same goes for keeping the decals in the same place as original pictures, even if it doesn't match what the standard may have been. I am surprised there are that many variables, but less quality control i guess. The only stuff that drove me nuts was like the scene where they make fun of his nose. Or where he made this huge stink about who shut the sump pumps off, when in fact he told his daughter to do it to save money or something. He is just really quick to blame other people for things. He got his butt chewed for not having a car done. Sure he has a right to be a prick about it and holler at employees for slacking, but the way he went about it, was more like he cried about it, like he didn't deserve it. All in all, I just want to see the car/car fact stuff about the show. Leave the drama to the kardashians...lol

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Diesel Brothers, Street outlaws, Roadkill, Hot Rod Garage, Fast N Loud (Cant stand Richard though), 1320 Video everything. My favorite is Roadkill though

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Street Outlaws-New Orleans spinoff is starting end of this month.

Maybe we will see [MENTION=10188]white95[/MENTION] on there?

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Top Gear (UK), Top Gear (US), RoadKill, Mighty Car Mods, Haggard Garage (meh), Budget Racers (it's garbage), various build vis on YouTube. I don't really watch TV. Mostly Netflix/Hulu/YouTube. There's a number of shows mentioned here that I haven't heard of before, I'll have to check them out :) I tend to enjoy shows that focus more on builds, and specifically reasonable builds. Shows that throw like $50,000 at a car for a rebuild don't really hold my attention as it's hard for me to connect with. I mean who really has that kind of money to throw at cars? Anyone can make anything awesome with enough money. That's not so impressive to me. I prefer the shows that focus more on attainable cars and then mod/rebuild on a reasonable budget - something most people might be able to do if they are so inclined. The Top Gear shows are exceptions (as they clearly have money), and I watch those pretty much for entertainment only.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Diesel Brothers, Street outlaws, Roadkill, Hot Rod Garage, Fast N Loud (Cant stand Richard though), 1320 Video everything. My favorite is Roadkill though

I like RoadKill a lot as well, but gotta admit I'm starting to get tired of their lack of planning. Whether it's their fault or not. Perfect example was that old truck they found and shortened. Were planning on driving it up to some show. Of course, they had to do literally everything in like 3 days, and on like the 3rd day they test drove it for the first time. Brakes were shot IIRC. So they ended up not driving it at all. So. Frustrating. I mean that truck was pretty bad ass, and for them to spend the time on it (and me to invest in watching), just for them to not drive it...well. I mean I get the whole premise of RoadKill. I get they are on a shoestring budget. But damn. I feel like if they had planned a little better, it would still be RoadKill, *and* they would be driving that truck. They need to get a little more organized IMO.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
New Orleans sucks. Its nothing but poison. A person has to be literally and clinically crazy to live down there or voluntarily spend any amount of time there.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Right now I'm watching, Fast N' Loud & Diesel Brothers, Diesel Brothers is my favorite right now.

Exactly what I am into right now also. I have been wanting to watch b itching rides as Drop Top mentioned. Just haven't got around to it yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online