OP
OP
R

r_suh

Reaction score
rgs said:
looks awesome richard!

where ya been? i havent seen ya around my place for awhile
still here dude. i saw the meat on ur rear end and i like! my car has mostly been hibernating. :lame:

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
JerZeyStangz said:
BAB is so goregous, its growing on me alot.
I don't think that is Bright Atlantic Blue. If it is, its been repainted. That is Sapphire Blue.

This is BAB.
dscn1749.jpg

Hellion94

Reaction score
Goindeafonmtx said:
JerZeyStangz said:
I don't think that is Bright Atlantic Blue. If it is, its been repainted. That is Sapphire Blue.

This is BAB.
dscn1749.jpg

I think the lighting is confusing you. That is Bright Atlantic, as is the car you posted, but it's in direct sunlight. Also the picture is over exposed, look at the faces of the people in the background, they are very pale, not a realistic tone at all, so the car is also going to appear lighter.

Sapphire blue is almost purple, and has a sort of "mystic" effect because it also appears very light purple, almost pink in some areas.

Sapphire Blue:

Picture_1111.jpg

100_5726.jpg

They are 2 totally different colors.

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
Goindeafonmtx said:
JerZeyStangz said:

This is BAB.
dscn1749.jpg

I think the lighting is confusing you. That is Bright Atlantic, as is the car you posted, but it's in direct sunlight. Also the picture is over exposed, look at the faces of the people in the background, they are very pale, not a realistic tone at all, so the car is also going to appear lighter.

Sapphire blue is almost purple, and has a sort of "mystic" effect because it also appears very light purple, almost pink in some areas.

Sapphire Blue:

Picture_1111.jpg

100_5726.jpg

So this car has been repainted.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
dang both colors look awesome. i think i will be painting my mirrors soon, shit maybe tomm. i dont know haha.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Goindeafonmtx said:
Hellion94 said:
Goindeafonmtx said:
JerZeyStangz said:

This is BAB.
dscn1749.jpg

Sapphire Blue:

Picture_1111.jpg

100_5726.jpg

So this car has been repainted.

I have no idea if his car has been repainted, but the color on his car, as well as the color you posted are BOTH bright atlantic blue.

All I was saying is that the picture you posted, and the pictures he posted are in different lighting conditions, with different exposures. This makes the color appear brighter in your picture and darker in his.

The Sapphire blue cars I posted were only posted to show you what the color looked like, because you said his was Sapphire blue, which it isn't.

95pootang

Reaction score
awesome as u can tell i kinda like that color also, great work man cars a sweet looking maching O0

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
awesome ride r_suh! that thing is soooo freaking clean and beautiful! i love the y2ks!

LI98GT

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, they came out excellent. Love the dark color of the interior. As it happens, I was feeling bit blue with all the cold/crappy weather lately here in the N.E. I had mine out today also and snapped a few pics on my new dig camera, but the roads were pretty crappy still so the pics of my stang look like they are pixelated with all the droplets on the car. Came out kind of wierd. If you still guys care to see, I will post up.

To clear up the color issue, from yellowmustangregistry....
1995: Bright Blue with paint code of KF
1998: Bright Atlantic Bue (clear coat metalic) with paint code of K7

The paint color IMO is almost identical, but not exact - definately something different about it. Even the paint codes are very similiar, but not exact. Maybe the KF is non-metalic?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
LI98GT said:
Thanks for sharing, they came out excellent. Love the dark color of the interior. As it happens, I was feeling bit blue with all the cold/crappy weather lately here in the N.E. I had mine out today also and snapped a few pics on my new dig camera, but the roads were pretty crappy still so the pics of my stang look like they are pixelated with all the droplets on the car. Came out kind of wierd. If you still guys care to see, I will post up.

To clear up the color issue, from yellowmustangregistry....
1995: Bright Blue with paint code of KF
1998: Bright Atlantic Bue (clear coat metalic) with paint code of K7

The paint color IMO is almost identical, but not exact - definately something different about it. Even the paint codes are very similiar, but not exact. Maybe the KF is non-metalic?
metallics have no effect on color. Im willing to bet there is more purple pearl in the darker one.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
haha buddy I cant wait till your harnesses melt i installed similar ricer ones and after about 6 months they burnt out, my harnesses did actually had to get new plugs and new bulbs lol. mabye you'll be lucky?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online