Finally acquired my dream car!

GTfiveoh

Reaction score
Hey guys I have finally acquired my dream car. I just purchased a Sonic Blue 2003 SVT Cobra "Terminator". I am located out of Des Moines Iowa, and drove to Chicago today to pick her up. It has 59K miles on it and is completely stock except a MAC catted X pipe, a Bassani cat back and a hurst short throw shifter. It also has a 2010 Shelby Cobra emblem in the grill. I am absolutely in love with it. Here are a couple pictures I snapped didn't get much because it was dark when I got home but I will throw some more up tomorrow.

OP
OP
GTfiveoh

GTfiveoh

Reaction score
Super Nice! Congrats !!! That is a life long keeper!

Thanks man! That's the plan! I don't have any mod plans for it besides maybe polishing the irs exhaust pipes and lowering springs. I like the look of it stock and its getting harder to find stock cobras around anymore.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks man! That's the plan! I don't have any mod plans for it besides maybe polishing the irs exhaust pipes and lowering springs. I like the look of it stock and its getting harder to find stock cobras around anymore.

Nothing wrong with that. A good drop would do it much good but other than that I don't even know if I'd change anything.

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone 6 Plus

Mustanger

Reaction score
I agree! I ran into a DSG Cobra that was EXTREMELY clean & shiny!! Lowered of course & an off road mid pipe, tinted tails & that was it! It knocked your eyes out !! I wanted to just look at it & take a bunch of pics from every angle. Awesome cars.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Omg man thank you for buying me my dream car! haha jk. Its my realistic dream car. Very nice man, congrats and good luck with it!

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice :) And congrats on getting the car you've wanted!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats dude! Nice choice on the sb. By far the best color available.

pilks

Reaction score
Congrats, awesome car. Imo that 2010 snake in the grill has got to go

RichV

Reaction score
Nice! Definitely hard to find one stock anymore. These cars get modded to unreliable/unsmogable form, then sold. Great you found one in low mile and original form. All original Terminators are up there in price over modded ones these days.

Agree with pilks on the grille emblem, any car guy knows there's a Terminator in their rearview!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online