First Road trip in the 98 GT

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I've got a set of 3.55's in the garage but since its my daughters car and plenty quick enough for a young driver, I'll keep it as it. If I was going to keep it for me, I'd probably swap them out but for her its good as it is.
You know....and im doing some thinking for you. You should source a different vehicle for your daughter, cause you already having fun with this car. Here you are chatting with us! It only makes sense to horde the car for yourself!

Wood's 5.0

Reaction score
These days, my memory is the second shortest thing I have but if memory serves, I think the absolute best I EVER achieved with mine was 23-24 and that was bone stock down to the air pressure in the tires. Of course, that was with a pushrod 5.0 as opposed to a modular so certainly not complaining.

OP
OP
P

Paladin1001

Reaction score
You know....and im doing some thinking for you. You should source a different vehicle for your daughter, cause you already having fun with this car. Here you are chatting with us! It only makes sense to horde the car for yourself!
Well she does like Jeeps, and the thought has crossed my mind. Of course I may just find another one for me to play with since they are pretty cheap right now.

TrickVert

Reaction score
I got 23 MPG a few months ago on a 350-mile day trip in my Vortech-assisted HCI '95. The only way I accomplished that, though, was through disciplined use of the skinny pedal. Push it to the floor very much, and MPG drops significantly.... while SMG goes up exponentially. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online