FlowMasters?

S

scarface

my magnaflows droned terribly at 2k with LTs, catted h, and pipes out the back. ???

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I just found out why I went with IMCO's. Because of their size! With my side exhaust, there was not room for my existing 40s. I forgot all about that. Luckily Bobby, my mechanic, remembers!!

I thought with long tube headers your ground clearance sucked, more. That was what was in my messed up head at least!

I think, I am going with FM 40's, now that is! O/R H pipe, too. Thanks and see ya!!

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Cobradaddy95 said:
95 Cobra, BBK headers, BBK h pipe, SLP catback loudmouth 1, Louder than my old flow 40's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXrzpSbvs7k

That car sounds good! Since mine is not a Cobra, won't sound different than yours though? I think yours has more get up and go than mine.

As of right now, I like what Stopsign32v said though! I checked on the yesterday on the American Thunder Series. All I need is the mufflers, non of that kit stuff! Thanks!!!

ANG

Reaction score
I got a catless- H with flowmaster 40's (American thunder), BBK shorty headers, leading out to a side exhaust, I think it sounds pretty good, I mean, gives it that good soundin' rumble. everyone knows when the Teal Beauty is within a 1.5 mile radius lol :bunny3:

S

scarface

I will have 2 SLP loudmouth mufflers forsale VERY soon...soon as I can get something more quiet

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
*angiestars* = GIRL! said:
I got a catless- H with flowmaster 40's (American thunder), BBK shorty headers, leading out to a side exhaust, I think it sounds pretty good, I mean, gives it that good soundin' rumble. everyone knows when the Teal Beauty is within a 1.5 mile radius lol :bunny3:

You don’t have a say under-carriage pic of yours do you, by chance? I just do not see how you got them to fit underneath!! See ya!!

Maybe you can help me show my exhaust guy a way to make it work!!

ANG

Reaction score
the 40's are huge, too big for my set up really, I scrape like no others mother on dips, speed bumps, and non-friendly low profile entrances, so my mufflers are all scuffed up and welded to hell. I think i'm gonna be making a switch to the flowmaster hushpower mufflers, kinda the racing style thin and small, just gotta save some cash. I don't have a pic of my undercarriage, but maybe in a couple of weeks when I'm not working one weekend and I can get her up on a lift.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Don't make an extra step for me, I just wondered. I have to take all dips @ am angle like I am sure many other owners do!! Like I said, I should have bought my tips that were made for this. I drew mine own up, so my exhaust guy had to make it work!! Thanks though!!

I am very impulsive now!!!!!

ANG

Reaction score
nah its ok... I gotta get some undercarriage pics for a couple of other guys on here too wondering about the side exhaust setup. I'm surprised I haven't got any to tell ya the truth.

vicma762004

Reaction score
dude go wth the 40 series american thunder. along with the headers it should sound mean, i make car alarms ring from a block away with my flows , headers, no cats and a custom h pipe.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
vicma762004 said:
dude go wth the 40 series american thunder. along with the headers it should sound mean, i make car alarms ring from a block away with my flows , headers, no cats and a custom h pipe.

Thanks, I am really thinking of going with FM. I asked about the American Thunder kit and all I will need is the mufflers though. I will waste my $ on the pipes and stuff! I think they use regular 40 series though. You can give me a for sure answer if you know it!! Thanks!!

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I am pretty dang sure those are the ones I was looking at. On Ebay though. I believe they were $58.?? a piece w/free shipping, too. Thanks!!

S

scarface

I must be getting old..I want my stang to sound good, but I can deal without it being loud :(

Hicks

Reaction score
scarface said:
I must be getting old..I want my stang to sound good, but I can deal without it being loud :(

NO!!! :slap:

Loud is a good thing, I love it when i just go down the road, and when this stang comes by me in the other lane and is loud when just cruising around. My car is only loud when i open it up, or get on it. A LOUD mustang at Idle Rulez! Like when your going down the road then all the sudden :eek: :D :banana: :dancing6: :drunk: a loud stang comes by you. And isn't even getting on it to hard.

Sigh... i love the new edge 4.6's
I love the sound they make
oooooo how i desire
oooooooooo how i love ^_^
k ill stop being weird
:dance: :party2:

S

scarface

Hicks said:
scarface said:

NO!!! :slap:

Loud is a good thing, I love it when i just go down the road, and when this stang comes by me in the other lane and is loud when just cruising around. My car is only loud when i open it up, or get on it. A LOUD mustang at Idle Rulez! Like when your going down the road then all the sudden :eek: :D :banana: :dancing6: :drunk: a loud stang comes by you. And isn't even getting on it to hard.

Sigh... i love the new edge 4.6's
I love the sound they make
oooooo how i desire
oooooooooo how i love ^_^
k ill stop being weird
:dance: :party2:
If you heard my car you wouldnt say that :( My car sounds like a John deer tractor with no muffler played through a megaphone....its terrible. SLPs suck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online