flowtech vs hooker

dnkapcorydnk

Reaction score
Im going to get a set of long tubes for my 94 gt. I know for a fact that the hooker long tubes for the later foxbodys will fit even better in our cars than they do in the fox bodys. Flow tech also makes headers, and it is a brand of holley so i trust them quality wise. From what ive heard performance wise they will be just as good, but finish is not as great. Who cares about how they look in a year or two if you wrap your headers anyways right? What do u guys think? The reason i ask is because i can pick up a set of tuned long tube flow tech for 125$.... Compared to the hooker long tubes that will run me around $400.

95_302vert

Reaction score
if you can get them that cheap then get the flowtech, i personally want to get the shorty hookers with an o/r h-pipe, i have 2 chamber flows on my car now, how would that sound???

ryclef331

Reaction score
It would sound just like everyother o/r pipe and flows mustang in existence. Its a great sound....don't get me wrong but it will sound like the everyone else.

95_302vert

Reaction score
The thing about that is, is there is only one guy around my area that ive seen that has that, but he got magnaflows and it sounds a little better

OP
OP
D

dnkapcorydnk

Reaction score
WAY TO JACK MY DAMN THREAD :aresehole: lol... so anyways get the flowtechs?

Z28 This

Reaction score
why not bbks? i saw a pair of MAC 1 3/4 headers for sale at the track this past weekend for 150 used. they retail for 339 new...they looked in great shape..i shoulda picked them up :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online