Forum Sale & Contest, time to put the gloves on!!

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
From now until Sunday April 10, 2011 save 10% off your order online ONLY!! Follow the link from this site and use this site's key code to credit this site with the sale. The site with the most sales at the end of the contest WINS!!

Does your site have what it takes to out do all the other site's out there? It's spring time, plus we all have a tax refund burning a hole in our pocket. Time to get that mustang some much needed performance or dress up parts and help your site community have a chance to win a prize or two!!

What is the prize you ask? Well here is what we have: The site with the most sales at the the end of the contest will get a $200.00 gift card for one lucky site member to win on a future site contest or raffle. Now admins, we don't want to leave you out, so the site that wins will be mentioned in our next round of magazine ads.

READY!!!
SET!!

GO!!!

LINK: 10% OFF FORUM SALE & CONTEST - CJ PONY PARTS, INC
KEY CODE: SN95

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Ok because of certain pricing issues if you have something on your order and you see it's not discounted then more than likely the vendor isn't allowing us to discount it.

ie: Superchargers, Crate Motors and some other super high dollar items. If you have any questions please ask and I will find out for you as soon as possible.

BigTang

Reaction score
You guys carry any wilwood stuff? I want to get the 12" front system for my '67

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Congratulations to Southeastern Foxbodies for Winning the CJ's Forum Contest. Thank you to all that participated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online

No members online now.