Fox Headers on my 95?

ryclef331

Reaction score
Pennywise2 said:
ryclef331 said:
Pennywise2 said:
ryclef331 said:
You wanna go to name calling. Thats cool. You're a fucking idiot. PERIOD.

Read my first post you asshat. Fox headers WILL fit with some clearencing around the steering shaft and depending on manufacturer, you may have to mod the mid pipe slightly. Long tubes as well. Depending on brand depends on if they rub your k member slightly (dent them a bit) or if they hit your clutch fork, grind the fork slightly and get the hammer. Point is, they CAN WORK. Aside from that...he's not even talking about the biggest pain in the ass longtubes. He bought equal length shorties you f**k.

This section needs a big fucking sign on it that says if you don't know what the f**k you're talking about then shut your fucking mouth and keep your dick skinners of the key board.

KTHANXDIE
I wasn't even talking about equal length shorties so,drive your Lexus off a thousand foot cliff fool.

Dear God, please don't pick on my slow ass daily driver. Its probably faster that your GT ever was.

I was talking about JUST equal lengths either....I'm talking about ALL headers to inform EVERYONE that reads this thread that A) Fox headers CAN and WILL work on sn-95 but may require slight massaging and that B) you're a fucking misinformed, hardheaded, asshole. I think I've made my point nicely...fool.
You are misinformed not all aftermarket fox body headers will work on SN 94-95 GT's.
Thanks for the comments scambag.
You think your GT is fast or something think again.

You think you shitbox scooby fucking scares me, think again. Name ONE set up headers that won't work. I'll wait.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
ok i dont have to spend any money..just bolt em up

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
wow this got out of hand.... but i do agree ryclef331 most fox aftermarket shorties will fit because i know people who have done it... Paul listen to ryclef331 and he will walk you through

Pennywise2

Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
Pennywise2 said:
ryclef331 said:
Pennywise2 said:
ryclef331 said:
You wanna go to name calling. Thats cool. You're a fucking idiot. PERIOD.

Read my first post you asshat. Fox headers WILL fit with some clearencing around the steering shaft and depending on manufacturer, you may have to mod the mid pipe slightly. Long tubes as well. Depending on brand depends on if they rub your k member slightly (dent them a bit) or if they hit your clutch fork, grind the fork slightly and get the hammer. Point is, they CAN WORK. Aside from that...he's not even talking about the biggest pain in the ass longtubes. He bought equal length shorties you f**k.

This section needs a big fucking sign on it that says if you don't know what the f**k you're talking about then shut your fucking mouth and keep your dick skinners of the key board.

KTHANXDIE
I wasn't even talking about equal length shorties so,drive your Lexus off a thousand foot cliff fool.

Dear God, please don't pick on my slow ass daily driver. Its probably faster that your GT ever was.

I was talking about JUST equal lengths either....I'm talking about ALL headers to inform EVERYONE that reads this thread that A) Fox headers CAN and WILL work on sn-95 but may require slight massaging and that B) you're a fucking misinformed, hardheaded, asshole. I think I've made my point nicely...fool.
You are misinformed not all aftermarket fox body headers will work on SN 94-95 GT's.
Thanks for the comments scambag.
You think your GT is fast or something think again.

You think you shitbox scooby fucking scares me, think again. Name ONE set up headers that won't work. I'll wait.
Eat shit bitch boy.
You better be scared fool too bad you will get mopped up bitch.
Where do you live?

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
come on dudes lets ends this before it gets worse someone please close this thread

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Sigh....as long as i dont have to spend any money

ryclef331

Reaction score
Pennywise2 said:
Eat shit bitch boy.
You better be scared fool too bad you will get mopped up bitch.
Where do you live?

North Carolina. What about it? You going to come up here and race me b/c I called you out on your bunk ass information? Go ahead...my car is about a million different pieces right now but you can try to race me. I'll sit in it and make race car noises while I flash my hazards at you if it will make you feel better about yourself.

Or are you going to fight me b/c of some bullshit I said on the internet. Probably not....the most likely scenario is your just a fucking forum Troll that is going to sit behind the damn keyboard and try to E-Thug me. I'd love to see this 700+hp Scooby in person though. I really would. Thats not sarcasm.

Bottom line though is, you're dumb ass said "In most cases is won't work." Thats it. I called you out on it. You called me names. You can't come up with ANYTHING concrete as to why the FUCK it won't work. Bottom line is you're just a fucking moron with a keyboard. FUCK what you read in a magazine, FUCK what your friend's neighbor's brother did to his boss' mustang, FUCK your shitbox STi, FUCK where your from. Most of all FUCK you.

DisturbedRacing

Reaction score
Fox headers WILL work. I had FMS equal length shorties, off road H and mac pro dumps on my 95'. All of it came off a 92 GT. I now have Kooks 1 7/8 long tubes for a FOX BODY on it. No mod's to the tubes or the steering shaft. FOX HEADERS WILL WORK. FTW.

ryclef331

Reaction score
DisturbedRacing said:
Fox headers WILL work. I had FMS equal length shorties, off road H and mac pro dumps on my 95'. All of it came off a 92 GT. I now have Kooks 1 7/8 long tubes for a FOX BODY on it. No mod's to the tubes or the steering shaft. FOX HEADERS WILL WORK. FTW.

hmm...wierd. They fit without a hitch....how od. :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online