front control arms

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
with some chatting with a feller at FFW and looking at upr's control arms and MM almost side by side. upr looks made in taiwan. im researching front suspension. any inputs? im talking about k-members and front control arms and keep in mind im looking for bang for buck and the fact my driving style is street and slightly aggressive. yes i have coil-overs and fox struts. with a sway bar and poly end links.

ive recently dropped my k-member for headers and motor mounts. ive noticed that k-member is a pig. i'd like lighter and reinforced without killing my wallet. ive came pretty good at tearing down front ends. :coolsmiley: annnd i am looking at needing new ball joints :rant2:

Ciotti

Reaction score
From what I've read, the UPR tubular k and a arms are meant for straight line duty only, if you're going to be driving the car on the street or carving corners, definitely go with the MM tubular k and a arms as they are specifically built for track cars and are strong enough to handle that and/or street driving.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you'll loose 80# off the front end.
they're nice for sure, kinda spendy but MM's quality very good, built for track abuse.
More than you'd need for spited street driving, depends on how much peace of mind you want and spending money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online

No members online now.