front suspension

98-5.0

Reaction score
ok well i decided to smooth out my engine bay while the rest of the car is apart.....so i decided as well to drop out the front suspension and say the hell with it and i want to buy a tube front end...so heres what im thinkin.....keep in mind this is more of a straight line car.....upr cromoly k and arms....94-95 sprindles...upr coilover...strange struts..mm cc plates...flaming river manual 15:1 rack and pinion....so what do you guys think...does this sound good..maybe those who have some of these peices could chime in and give there ideas and whatnot

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
stay away from strange,i have had bad luck and they are sop noisy, i cant stand them anymore.

if you are on a budget go with tokico blue, if not go with Bilsteins

OP
OP

98-5.0

Reaction score
hmm interesting....i know this isnt the place but im also in the market for a new miezer electric water pump as well....by the way i pmed you about your shifter bezel that i have if you still need it.....

dafizuck

Reaction score
Strange are a little noisy but the ride is great. It seems like you wouldnt be worried about the noise... so I dont think that should be a factor.

OP
OP

98-5.0

Reaction score
noise isnt a factory to me.....just feedback....if i didnt want noise ...i wouldnt own a mustang....and i wouldnt like to race em... you can never have performance without a sacrifice...just my $.02

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online