fs tripple black,pi swapped 96 gt convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
looking to sell my triple black 96 gt convertible in order to finish my 96gt coupe. The car is in great shape,exterior still shines up nice,interior looks just as good.i looked for quite sometime to find a triple black convertible in this body style.The car has black leather interior,one small unnoticeable tear on the driver bolster and thats it.It no longer has the clock mounted gauge pod shown in the pictures,the factory clock is there.the car has had a rebuild on the motor and also brand new PI heads,cam and intake were installed at this time as well so now the car has the power of the newer 99-04 model cars but a little more due to the higher compression from the flat top 96 pistons.Everything works on the car,A/C.heat,power seats,etc.window lock switch is bad but i have replacements.I really do NOT want to sell this car and i will NOT sell it unless i get what i want,i am negotiable somewhat on the price but not a ton.Im just looking to finish my other car,get a bike and a daily beater car,i currently drive this car daily and do not need to sell it so dont try to throw me some super lowball offer.I can be contacted at 908-884-3466,my name is Blake or email at blckstng96 at hotmail i have more pictures of the car and can send any you may need or want.

asking 6200 or best offer

for sale pictures by blakedarling - Photobucket

modifications as i can think off the top of my head are as listed:
MAC white face gauge cluster with blue LED lighting
Bullit shift know
shorty antenna
Steeda clutch cable
steeda firewall adjuster
steeda clutch quadrant
ford motorsports aluminium driveshaft
American muscle embroidered red gt logo floor mats
new Kenwood headunit with bluetooth/headphone jack/and usb adapter all paired to mach 460 speakers
Black classic design concepts roll bar with LED brake light that functions
New American muscle smoked headlights with corner lenses
Slim digital ballast 6000k HIDS with yellow fog lights
lowered on eibach sportline springs
JLT fender well cold air intake setup
MAC upper intake plenum and throttle body
MSD plug wires
fresh autolite platinum spark plugs
255 lph fuel pump
BBK stainless steel shorty headers
MAC offroad xpipe
MAC 2.5" catback with 3" polished tips
welded in full length subframe connectors
3 row aluminium radiator
18x9/18x10 black w/polished lip FR500 rims
nexen 275/35 front tires 8/10 tread and michelin pilot sport cup 295/30 rears with 3/10 tread

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/blakedarling/for sale/vertdriversidefrontangle.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/blakedarling/for sale/vertdriversideview.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/blakedarling/for sale/vertdriiverside2hdr.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/blakedarling/for sale/vertdriverrearhdr.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/blakedarling/for sale/IMAG0092-2.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/blakedarling/for sale/IMAG0093-2.jpg

joekd

Reaction score
Does anyone include current mileage and location anymore?

GLWS

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
sorry,car has 145k i believe and motor has about 40k and im located in north new jersey

blown98gt

Reaction score
might want to drop the price a bit, no one will pay that for a car that is 15 years old and has high mileage just my opinion

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
thats why it says negotiable,not FIRM and if i dont get around what i want i'd rather just keep it,no big deal,i dont need or want have to sell it.

boosted93

Reaction score
Bump for a nice car! Its VERY hard to find a triple back 5 speed.. I dont think the price is high for the mods it has

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
Win said:
You wouldn't happen to want a 03 Z1000 would you?
Thanks for the offer man,I really want to get back on a gsxr though.

boosted93 said:
Bump for a nice car! Its VERY hard to find a triple back 5 speed.. I dont think the price is high for the mods it has
Thanks man,I appreciate it,I looked forever to find a triple black,then on top of it,I looked at countless beat to hell ones.this car is clean and original,factory vins on the body panels.I think the starting price is fair as well considering condition and mods.

boosted93

Reaction score
BLCKSTNG96 said:
Win said:
You wouldn't happen to want a 03 Z1000 would you?
Thanks for the offer man,I really want to get back on a gsxr though.

boosted93 said:
Thanks man,I appreciate it,I looked forever to find a triple black,then on top of it,I looked at countless beat to hell ones.this car is clean and original,factory vins on the body panels.I think the starting price is fair as well considering condition and mods.
I went to look at one in utah that was triple black and a POS! It wouldnt even burn the tires hahaha! I pulled over to make sure we were driving a gt and not a v6

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
You tryin to get back in a vert again JB? Haha,I'm not a big r6 fan,if I did it would have to be like a 06/07 and I'm still not sure.I almost traded for an 04 gsxr 1000 this weekend but I just don't want that much bike unless its the newer model with a mode selector.

Hahahaha,pulled over to make sure it was a gt,that's hilarious.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Nah not really...not even sure why i posted haha just curious if you would be interested. Ur vert is mad nice but i dont even know what i would do with it.

GLWS

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
Haha,thanks man.I know the feeling,I want to own numerous mustangs for sale,for what reason,I dont even know lol,just the addiction I guess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online