Fuel lines for aftermarket rails

knelso3

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with aftermarket rails?I bought a set for my 95 gt ,but I am not sure what kind of adapter to use.Im going from the quick connects at the firewall to a 8an and 6an.Any help would be appreciated,I haven't heard it run for over a month.

95opal

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with aftermarket rails?I bought a set for my 95 gt ,but I am not sure what kind of adapter to use.Im going from the quick connects at the firewall to a 8an and 6an.Any help would be appreciated,I haven't heard it run for over a month.

JFYI the fittings by the firewall are called duck bill connectors. You want a duck bill to AN adapter, Russell makes them in a kit now. When I did mine there was no such thing, so I sourced individual parts from Ron morris performance. The Russell kit is available pretty much everywhere.

Here ya go
http://www.americanmuscle.com/russell-fuel-line-kit-8793gt.html

Addermk2

Reaction score

95opal

Reaction score
[QUOKimiTE=Addermk2;1315942]this particular set wont work on an SN95.[/QUOTE]

Yup my bad did a quick search and didnt pay attention to year. The correct fittings are available from Russell or ill send ya my old set up cheap as Im braided from fuel cell to rails now and have no use for them.

NXcoupe

Reaction score
Trick Flow used to make a sweet kit with rails, adaptor fittings, lines, fittings for braided line and regulator for both fox and sn. They labeled the fox one for a fox, but it came with sn adaptors so I had to go thru earls and get them on my own. Somewhere in my garage is the unused set of sn 95 ones, lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online