Game On TRUBBLE!!!!

Hellion94

Reaction score
So a certain blown 347 powered SN95 roared to life today for the first time :banana:, and already has a dyno session scheduled for next weekend. It's Beggining to look like our little match up isn't too far away.. Beter start getting that Nitrous ready :D

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Unfortunately I didn't have a camera of any type at my brother's when we fired it up, or it'd already be up. I'll get some new pics next week at the dyno, and maybe a vid..

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Oh hell yea Sn95 style!!!!!!! I got dibs on the Sonicblue just cause its my fav color...

Willis

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
I'll make sure to get video of the showdown.

I must have scared TRUBBLE, he hasn't been in here yet to say anything.... hahaha JK ;D ;)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ohh Ohh Ohh Ohh you guys can be SUPER cool and go on PINKS :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

::) ::) ::) ::) :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
if truuble wins helion loses his job ... if helion wins truuble has to divorce bluex

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: RICK..... :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Sorry . . . lol I didn't see this thread yesterday because I was getting ready to go to the track.

Car ran a new best of 10.19 in 94* heat and a non-prepped track . . . lol . . . sneaking up on the nines a hundredth at a time.

Now . . to keep this fair . . . we're both on a 10.5 tire, right? I may have to ask for some lengths, too. :bunny3:

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
this would be fun to watch..

To make it fair . . . he should have to unhook his blower . . . lol

BTW . . . at the end of the season, I'll be stepping up to an F3 and stroking the engine to 455. (shhhhhhhhh , , don't tell anyone)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah 260hp 281cube motor here.. ohh i see you shakin in your skinnnn.... check it!!!

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
Sorry . . . lol I didn't see this thread yesterday because I was getting ready to go to the track.

Car ran a new best of 10.19 in 94* heat and a non-prepped track . . . lol . . . sneaking up on the nines a hundredth at a time.

Now . . to keep this fair . . . we're both on a 10.5 tire, right? I may have to ask for some lengths, too. :bunny3:

Yeah, we are both on 28x10.5's, and we'll spot you 2 lengths...behind us that is. :hammer:

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
Yeah, we are both on 28x10.5's, and we'll spot you 2 lengths...behind us that is. :hammer:

I might take that . . depending on what gear you are running and as long as I get to start 2 lengths behind the line . . . ;)

And . . . you better make sure you're on the tree. I went .002 and .007 back to back last night. :boink:

Bluextc

Reaction score
Rick said:
if truuble wins helion loses his job ... if helion wins truuble has to divorce bluex

Hey now! How'd I get brought into this???

:hammer:

S

scarface

blue x said:
Rick said:

Hey now! How'd I get brought into this???

:hammer:
he couldnt think of the names of any other female members..lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.