Game On TRUBBLE!!!!

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
I'm not sure, Dal.

There are a couple of possible options...

We need to get the car cert'd, but I have no clue when the best time for that would be. There is one of our No Bull Shootouts that's scheduled for ABQ's track on July 28th, And I know we are going to try and compete in that.

We are at the dyno this weekend, and setting up the suspension also this weekend, so that rules this weekend out. The weekend after that, there is something going on, but i'm sure a quick trip to our track will happen.

After that it gets a little hazy. It's possible the weekend of the 14th (or whatever day that will be) we may try to head out to Phoenix to get the car certified and get Brain (my brother) Licensed. That could be a good weekend for a little one or two race match, depending on how the certification and licensing goes. If not that weekend, the next after that would be good to get the car sorted out for the No Bull Shootout, which TRUBBLE has an open invite to attend if he chooses. So yeah, there's not really a plan as of yet.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck on the dyno, I wanna see the sheet!

What rear suspension is going on the Hellion?

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
I'm not sure, Dal.

We need to get the car cert'd, but I have no clue when the best time for that would be. There is one of our No Bull Shootouts that's scheduled for ABQ's track on July 28th, And I know we are going to try and compete in that.

We are at the dyno this weekend, and setting up the suspension also this weekend, so that rules this weekend out. The weekend after that, there is something going on, but i'm sure a quick trip to our track will happen.

After that it gets a little hazy. It's possible the weekend of the 14th (or whatever day that will be) we may try to head out to Phoenix to get the car certified and get Brain (my brother) Licensed. That could be a good weekend for a little one or two race match, depending on how the certification and licensing goes. If not that weekend, the next after that would be good to get the car sorted out for the No Bull Shootout, which TRUBBLE has an open invite to attend if he chooses. So yeah, there's not really a plan as of yet.

I have points races on the 14th and the 21st. But, I can set you up to get the car certed and put you on a track for licensing either of those Saturdays. If you wanted to do a Friday night thing, we could do that on the 13th or the 20th (unless Friday the 13th freaks you out . . lol).

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
Hellion94 said:
I'm not sure, Dal.

I have points races on the 14th and the 21st. But, I can set you up to get the car certed and put you on a track for licensing either of those Saturdays. If you wanted to do a Friday night thing, we could do that on the 13th or the 20th (unless Friday the 13th freaks you out . . lol).

Interesting tidbit about Friday the 13th and me... I got engaged on Friday, October 13th...

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Good luck on the dyno, I wanna see the sheet!

What rear suspension is going on the Hellion?

The rear suspension is already in place and consists of:

9 inch rear w/aluminun center section and 3.73's (i think)
Wolfe double adjustable upper and lower control arms with heim joints
Wolfe single anti-roll bar
Strange shocks
v-6 springs(will probably be changed out to something more drag specific.)

Thr front Suspension consists of:

Strange Struts with UPR coil over kit.
AJE K-member
AJE tubular A-arms
Racecraft 2 in. drop spindles
Aerospace disks (strange disks in the rear)
MM caster/camber plates
Racecraft bumpsteer kit

As a side note, we also recieved our funny car cage, so that will be going in shortly.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Re: Game On TRUBBLE!!!!(went to the dyno)

Car went to the dyno today.

I guess 530 at the wheels in 95 degree weather with a DA of 7000 ft. and only 12lbs. of boost and 25 degrees of total timing while running rich is a good start. ... It is after all more than a 100 hp more than the car we ran 10.46 in put down... and that 530 was uncorrected....

Edit: I guess I should probably mention that it starts making 500 at 4k rpm....and it made 517 on the last run at only 10lbs of boost @ 5k rpm, then it went lean because our fuel pressure regulators reference popped loose.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Re: Game On TRUBBLE!!!!(went to the dyno)

Hellion94 said:
Car went to the dyno today.

I guess 530 at the wheels in 95 degree weather with a DA of 7000 ft. and only 12lbs. of boost and 25 degrees of total timing while running rich is a good start. ... It is after all more than a 100 hp more than the car we ran 10.46 in put down... and that 530 was uncorrected....

Edit: I guess I should probably mention that it starts making 500 at 4k rpm....and it made 517 on the last run at only 10lbs of boost @ 5k rpm, then it went lean because our fuel pressure regulators reference popped loose.

Sounds like a 200 shot is going to be all I need . . . instead of the 400 I was thinking of. :naughty:

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
haha, maybe so. But remember, this was with the big ol' 4 inch pulley and only 12lbs. Give us the little pulley, some more tuning time and some decent air, and then you can see about that 400 shot...

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
haha, maybe so. But remember, this was with the big ol' 4 inch pulley and only 12lbs. Give us the little pulley, some more tuning time and some decent air, and then you can see about that 400 shot...

Bring it on, my boy. Bring it on. :pimp2:

But . . . remember . . . my car is only certed to 8.50 . . . :angel:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
its sad.. i can't even run a 8.5 in the 1/8th! ??? :-\

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Vendetta said:

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: dont feel bad bro, just think how much better your mpg is over Truble and Hellion O0

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
What do you mean?!?!? My car only burns about 2.5 gallons per run . . . . :boink:

But . . it runs 6.40s in the 1/8 on motor . . . :bunny3:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Vendetta said:

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: dont feel bad bro, just think how much better your mpg is over Truble and Hellion O0

your right, i feel better now, ;D

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
Well . . . . I'm gonna install one of these:

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Pages/DomTwinPPAlc.htm

That should make it a close race. :naughty:

with all that gas it ought to be pretty funny :rollinglaugh: so your going to hook up a straight shot into his cockpit and use a remote opener to turn it on, so as he races he laughs the whooollee way down loosing his concentration.. good plan :comando:

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
I probably won't use more than 300hp of the kit . . . on a progressive controller. But, it's nice to know I can step up to 500 if I need it . . . :boink:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online