girlfriend dislikes the pony

NERD

Reaction score
Twista said:
Well my girlfriend dislikes the stang for acouple reasons. before we got together she said it was 2 loud. I told her I took off some stuff to make it loud (cats). I told her that with that things on it makes the car 2 quiet, but it helps not pollute the air. Also, I told her I had emissions and I had 2 putthe cats back on. Now take this... I told her this stuff before we started going out. Its been in the plan of us to start going 2gether and I shouldn't told her. Well she asked me 2 let her hear the stang with the cats on asap after emissions, but she wasn't my girl so I said forget this and put the cats on 1 hour after emission lol so she never heard it.

Well everytime we drive now she says, "I can smell it.. Why u polluting our air" lol. I have no good answer.

The second reason:

Its not fast, but it throws and pins u back in your seat if I'm half way into the throttle. I never seen someone scared of such a slow car lol. Now I know driving my car verus being drove is a big difference. So I understand her bc when I'm in my friends 03 cobra it scares the heck out me in its stock form.

I let her shift the gears and downshift while I was driving. Hopefully she starts liking the pony. I mean she's gonna always have some hate because I have 2 boo's now. .. The car and her..

So

How did you get your lady to like your car?

How does your girl feel about you being so close 2 your car.

How does your girl feel about running no cats plus smelling likle crap at red lights.

I thought her how to drive my car and she loved it.

I took her to car shows and gave her a detail rag and as she would detail it people would say "awesome car" to her.

I let her be the last decision maker in every visual mods.

I didn't treat her stupid when I talked about cars, I explained it if she asked, which she did. She can out car talk most "car guys" now.

I bought her her own car and "WE" chose a build plan for her, that includes all the standard appearance mods, hood, tint, wheels, paint and all of the "Go fasters" to include a blower, and full suspension. (As it stands now, her car has more in suspension than my car does, lol.)

Since I never treated her stupid about cars, she was never intimidated about my relationship with my car.

If your car is smelling like crap at lights, you need a tune.

98green5.4

Reaction score
Twista said:

How does your girl feel about running no cats plus smelling likle crap at red lights.

1. my girl just likes my car and the other mustangs we have. she thinks it looks and sounds good.

2. She understands that i spend a lott of time with my cars but she does come first. i think a girl should understand that a guy has to like his car. its just one of those things that are meant to be. if she tried to make it seem like you like your car too much then there is something wrong would say

3.She likes it loud and it sounds good. plus if i started to tell her about having cats and not polluting the air she would be all for it (she is a "Go Green'er") but i know she would eventuall ask why i did it.

i guess in the end she just doesn't really worry about my car enough to ask those questions. she seemed to like it and ...respect? it more once i let her drive it. She said she won't ever drive my green GT. hehe.

GT Rob

Reaction score
My wife bought me my car. So what its automatic(sift kit or 5 speed replacement).I still love her

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
man its funny but I have not been able to find one that didn't annoy the heck out of me for a little while now. I am not going gay but single by choice as I find the modern woman getting uglier every day. More make up, fake nails, weaves all on top of the new style of sunglasses that go from their bangs to their lips just make me want to slap the fake out of them. I have to laugh when I see a high maint chic, doing that stupid walk because her super stylish shoes are too tall and uncomfortable to let her walk like a human. I feel sorry for the guy that is with them when I see a couple........

Now my 94 gt has only gotten better looking every year, I can always fix her if she brakes and she is always waiting on me. I don't think it is a problem yet.........

Inspector13

Reaction score
Twista said:

It's got a giant purple (mystichrome) pony on the side of it. Nuff said.

Twista said:

She don't really mind as I talk shit about it all the time (it's nicknamed the Technicolor'd Turd).

Twista said:

The car is so damn loud that she refuses to get in it or be anywhere within 30 feet of it while it's running. =D

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Win said:
It's back again :)

=] i like this thread. I guess everyone had a ex that hated there car.

I now turn the car off @ drive thrus when shes with me. Im still with the same female and she learned to deal with the stang somewhat.

Now she says, "feels like this car is going to break apart on us." Made me laugh, because its true.. my ole vert feels so loose :laughing4:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online