girlfriend dislikes the pony

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
When did post count have anything to do with knowledge and value to a forum? If we want to talk about what your post count should be handz from your "vast" knowledge of what your doing, then your post count should be 4.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah mine hates that its loud. But she knows that i love it and that i won't get rid of it. I mean she is like you are always working on your car, she goes just get a new car i was like ok then you buy it for me. She was like i have a car note. I said sorry i didn't buy a Brand Spankin new fully loaded 4 runner and have a note of 515 a month. i paid 1800 for my car and have only put a couple hundred into it and have no car payment i have a 14 mile round trip to work so it's all good. :)

Win

Legend
Reaction score
RICK FOCKS said:
i love 4runners, i'd really like a new one

yeah your telling me hers is nice SR5 package i love it. It gets up and moves. Now when i say moves i mean it has no problem. I would be interested to see what it could do against my stang. :)

02GT

Reaction score
My girlfriend has loved mustangs before we met, she has a 01 white v6. She LOVES my car, loves how loud it is and is excited that i'll be getting another mid pipe. She doesnt like me to go fast though. I took her to mustang week this past year and she was in heaven, she loves em :)

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i once had a girlfriend that loved mustangs.... ... .. i miss those days... lol

5.Woahhh

Reaction score
MustangChris said:
i once had a girlfriend that loved mustangs.... ... .. i miss those days... lol

Between my ex and her ad they have 3 99GT's The Limited Edition 35th versions.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.Woahhh said:
RICK FOCKS said:
it's barry, i already got that one
How's he working out for you?

this joke is old... i kill it now...

handzie... stevie... i'm just pickin' on you... you aren't gay... or even if you are I still love ya... plutonically ;D

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
my exwife liked stangs... i knew she was a good woman when she turned down the stereo cause she wanted to hear the engine rev hehehehehehe

one of my exs hated KJ and stangs in general... she was a good person just flawed like everyone else

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
damn bro, i guess thats why shes your ex? lol

GDawg

Reaction score
In a little late... but if your woman complains about your car, it's only the beginning of much more that she's going to complain about.