Good reason NOT to drive skinnies on the street

Addermk2

Reaction score
skinnies look badass on stangs with some meaties in the back..imo that's the best wheel combo for an sn.

completely agree!

cobra001.jpg

thorco3

Reaction score
I've even hit some small pot holes and crap with mine... no damage like pictured. I'm running M&H racemasters... and to boot I'm even running a smaller profile tire cause of the 17" skinnies

edit:
oops, sorry I guess they don't make these in the size you would need. I suppose for future reference for anyone else though.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've even hit some small pot holes and crap with mine... no damage like pictured. I'm running M&H racemasters... and to boot I'm even running a smaller profile tire cause of the 17" skinnies

edit:
oops, sorry I guess they don't make these in the size you would need. I suppose for future reference for anyone else though.

How many miles have you put on those?

thorco3

Reaction score
I don't really know scott, I've probably only put 500 miles on the car in the last couple years

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Those Racemasters look like really nice front runners for anybody running 17". Like you said unfortunately it doesnt look like they are an option for us 15" guys.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
yea NJ roads suck. Not all. But a good amount. But really. Driving in PA a lot now and in north jersey.. No different than south nj. All blows.

glad the car and rims are ok. and you as well.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
yea NJ roads suck. Not all. But a good amount. But really. Driving in PA a lot now and in north jersey.. No different than south nj. All blows.

glad the car and rims are ok. and you as well.

Thank you! All is well just need new tires and I'll be all set.

SVT CAMR

Reaction score
Wow! I had the same Kuhmo front runner tires on my Cobra for many years. They held up great. I'm shaking my head right now looking at those pics. I recently sold my bigs and littles so I wont have to worry about this happening. pretty scary thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.