got pulled over.. OMFG it happened AGAIN!!!!

Dairy King

Reaction score
danielson631 said:
Dairy King said:
Also, do you realize the barrel in your avatar is bent?

tis not bent, thats what a glock looks like when its being fired.

lol, I know. When one of my buddies went to Corrections Academy there was a woman there that couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. One day on the range she had her slide locked back and lifted her gun up and said "No wonder I can't hit anything, my barrel is bent." And she was serious.

MyViewGS

Reaction score
Dairy King said:
danielson631 said:
Dairy King said:
Also, do you realize the barrel in your avatar is bent?

tis not bent, thats what a glock looks like when its being fired.

lol, I know. When one of my buddies went to Corrections Academy there was a woman there that couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. One day on the range she had her slide locked back and lifted her gun up and said "No wonder I can't hit anything, my barrel is bent." And she was serious.

^ LMAO !!!!!

Reaction score
Dairy King said:
98_satin_green said:
well i understand the night stuff but our police officers have no reasonfor needing to see inside the car as they have a scanner that scans the whole car from thier car and it tells them where all heat is in the car hence if there are four ppl oin the car he will know i still think its just another way to meet quota without a reason and many police officers believe it is not a hazard to them if the fbi and dertectives can have it 5 percent plus now intown our cop cars windows are tinted because they complain of headaches from riding around all day in the sun we should be ableto have the same tint as them and i got used to darker windows while living in oklahoma now when i drive it feels weird and i get headaches from the sun as well.

Wow. Dude. Do you have ANY idea what punctuation is? That was seriously hard as f*ck to read.

Anyway. Your cops have thermal imaging in their police cars? Have you seen this yourself or just talking out your a*s? Also, you do realize most agencies do not, in fact, have quotas? They may have to make a certain amount of "contacts" but that does not mean "tickets." That's just to make sure they aren't sitting around their whole shift (maybe just most of it). Also, just because they know there are "x" amount of people in the car, how do they know what they have in their hands when they walk up to the car? Do they have special gun detecting powers, too?
sorry its hard to have punctuation on a touch screen phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online