got pulled over.. OMFG it happened AGAIN!!!!

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
i have a 32v aluminum V8 with a totally custom exhaust and true duals.

.....that exhuast... reallly ...

pinocchio.jpg

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
lol u dont have to believe me. if u want to tho, i have 1.75" headers (custom made) 3.5" divorced pipes (custom made) flowmaster 40s (from the store) and dumps. idk where to look, exactly, but i searched those pipes up and down for brand labels and couldnt find one
and bs yall have H pipes and X pipes

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
No it doesn't. As long as there is no Y pipe and each side has its own muffler, tailpipe etc. it's a true dual exhaust. You not having a crossover could actually be hurting your performance and it doesn't make your setup any more badass.

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
um.... u should run out and take pics right now so we can all understand the customness that is your exhaust set up...

RockstarMentality said:
i have a 32v aluminum V8 with a totally custom exhaust and true duals. my car has a very unique sound. ive hopped on it and had my friends call me and be like "i heard ur car are you at my house?" umm, no im still like 3 miles away lol but good call that was me

dont forget a vid so i can hear the uniqueness and the utter microphone crushing loudness you speak of.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought the only stangs that bragged about "True duals" were the six bangers and it was just understood with the Gt's?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
ttocs said:
I thought the only stangs that bragged about "True duals" were the six bangers and it was just understood with the Gt's?

agreed. Unless maybe you have a rockstar mentality lol :headbang:

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
ttocs said:

agreed. Unless maybe you have a rockstar mentality lol :headbang:

we dont agree much or get along well at times, but that was good ....hahaha

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
It's at the shop right now but I'll be sure to post pics and possibly a vid soon
Personally, I only consider divorced pipes true duals but from what I understand a lot of ppl agree with onyx.

Reaction score
Camaros the only car that i woul say dont have true duals because they go to one big muffler and out each end i would think

Mustanger

Reaction score
Hey Satin Green...don't come out West or most anyplace or you will be in for a rude shock...you cannot not legally have any tint darker than 35% even on your car! The % varies by state but you will be ordered to roll up your windows so they can test the tint...your back window & quarter windows are fixed so they can judge by those to pull you over...screwed again aren't you? Plus if you are that dark you are a safety hazard at NIGHT in particular.

wanna know a tidbit? if you put 35% legal tint on your car & think you are safe guess again...most modern cars have a bit of coloring in the windows from the factory...very light but add that to 35% aftermarket & you are illegal again! There is a movement to make ANY aftermarket tint illegal...sad but true.

Reaction score
that will be a sad sad day i mean ppl are jobless and starving and being evicted from thier homes hence most of them resorting to crimes but yet our government is worried about how dark we want our windows man that will be a sad day

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
98_satin_green said:
ppl are jobless and starving and [] resorting to crimes but yet our government is worried about how dark we want our windows
resorting to illegally tinting windows for ppl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD