GTS owners come on in!

thorco3

Reaction score
another canary yellow GTS checking in :banana:. She arrived just last saturday :drunk:

thorco3

Reaction score
scootin95gts said:
My stang is a GTS also did they come with limited slip and also should i get ultra clear or smoked headlights....oh yah i also got the red interior im startin to like it the more i have it

check out my gts at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564635

t-lok and 3.08 gears :thumb:

ylw i've got pics from the previous owner, but once I take some nice pics I'll start a new thread that explains everything, how/why I bought the car, etc.

the quick and dirty story:
I was pretty happy with the 98 sixer and actually was looking for notch project car. I totaled the 98 though, and found a gem of a GTS, so it's now mine

thorco3

Reaction score
just thought i'd bump this old thread to see if there are any new GTS members :drunk:

ylw95gts

Reaction score
thorco3 said:
just thought i'd bump this old thread to see if there are any new GTS members :drunk:

A new bump calls for a new picture :thumb:

[attachment deleted by admin]

thorco3

Reaction score
Lookin good my man... I think I'll follow suit, I've changed up a few things on the car in the past month or so.

oakcity2.jpg

kura

Reaction score
Saw this thread and felt I had to post.

Crystal White 5 Spd GTS in SoCal

No power locks, no power windows, no cruise control, no spoiler, no fog lights, base radio/tape player, cloth interior. It's got power mirrors though!
Mine doesn't even have floor mats haha :(

edit: No power seats and no honeycomb grill

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

thorco3

Reaction score
car is looking good bro, way to represent the GTS... :drunk:

I'm surprised you even have chrome waffles, mine were just plain jane silver.

Passenger

Reaction score
My junk was just a run of the mill V6 with all options, but insurance has it listed as a GTS. Don't know if its because it now has a 5.0/T5 in it, or if they've made a mistake somewhere.

QIKGTS

Reaction score
thorco3 said:

New to the thread, not to the site...

thorco3

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Not a true GTS, but I'm a 248A aka stripper 96 GT. O0

close enough for me :hammer:

crank windows ftw!! :drunk: lol

QwanSanchez

Reaction score
I'm not really sure if I have a 248a option gt or just a really low option GT. I have no ABS, foglights, powerdoors, or power windows and i have the plain 16" waffles. BUT i do have cruise control and a spoiler what do you think? I'm thinking just a incredably low option GT :-[

Also can anyone show me the difference between the GTS seats and the regulars?

thorco3

Reaction score
Well, first of all, what year is your car. Is it a 95?

GTS seats will be cloth, exactly the same as v6 seats of the same year.

edit: I realize this isn't the best pic of the seats, but I'll see if I can't find a better one...

gtsinter.jpg

thorco3

Reaction score
QwanSanchez said:
I'm not really sure if I have a 248a option gt or just a really low option GT. I have no ABS, foglights, powerdoors, or power windows and i have the plain 16" waffles. BUT i do have cruise control and a spoiler what do you think? I'm thinking just a incredably low option GT :-[

Also can anyone show me the difference between the GTS seats and the regulars?

after looking through a couple of your old posts, I noticed your car is a 96. The GTS was actually only made in 95, so it sounds to me that you've got a 248a car. Just curious, did you have a v6 steering wheel and unlighted visor/mirror.?

QwanSanchez

Reaction score
ya i've been told it might be a 248A, i dont have lighted visors or rear view mirror only a dome light, as far as the the steering wheel i honestly dont know the difference between the v6 and the GT steering wheel. And my seats are cloth not leather. dont know if that helps or not.