Had my NHRA physical today . . . .

Hybridbird

Reaction score
"yeah uuuuuhhhhh the test was pretty simple and straight forward,uuuuuuhhhhhhh he put his left hand on my shoulder,and he used the finger on his right,no no he put his RIGHT hand on my shoulder and used the finger on his LEFT hand to..............................WAIT A FUKIN MINUTE he had BOTH hands on my shoulders!!!! :noes: :-[ :eek: :(

TheBab

Reaction score
How'd I miss this thread...

:bunny3:

:rollinglaugh:

:behind:

Hicks

Reaction score
Hybridbird said:
"yeah uuuuuhhhhh the test was pretty simple and straight forward,uuuuuuhhhhhhh he put his left hand on my shoulder,and he used the finger on his right,no no he put his RIGHT hand on my shoulder and used the finger on his LEFT hand to..............................WAIT A FUKIN MINUTE he had BOTH hands on my shoulders!!!! :noes: :-[ :eek: :(

:lol:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Hicks said:
Hybridbird said:

:lol:

ahhaah x2 :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online