Help Pick a Drag Radial..... Wanna Order Today. Only Gangsters can Post here.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Why does douchebag Handz always lie about stuff and then when asked for proof it's too much trouble to post it? If it's on his cell phone, it should take about 2 minutes to post it. Seems odd, no?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet. I am hung strung between the Nittos and the Mickey's. Appreciate the input Missy!!!

When i win "Dude of the Month" on 5.0mustangs mag you wanna do a duet phootoshoot cause we are both hella fabulous?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
We should just have a thread on this forum called "Sexy Stangers" where I post whore pics in Calvin Klein underwear.... Just cause i am SEXY TIME

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Went ahead and gave out some "Thanks" :)

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Don't do MT hands you will get 4k miles on em. Go with nt05r

Nitto makes the best street dr's in that they offer great traction nd will last a decent amount of.milea

JRad405

Reaction score
I have an ignore feature in my head. Read it and just don't bother responding. Lol. Goodluck with the tires. If you do break something please post the carnage. Those are always cool pics. Well not cool if it is of you or other people but I mean the car. You get the idea.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Don't do MT hands you will get 4k miles on em. Go with nt05r

Nitto makes the best street dr's

Milage doesnt matter because i will only put them on when i wanna go run some stuff.... which is only like once a week if that you know what i mean?

Hey justin, after racing a bunch if stuff last night i realized your car is gonna be HELLA Fast. Handz approved.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Milage doesnt matter because i will only put them on when i wanna go run some stuff.... which is only like once a week if that you know what i mean?

Hey justin, after racing a bunch if stuff last night i realized your car is gonna be HELLA Fast. Handz approved.

Hmm, well if thats the case then I would say go with the M/T ET streets... they seem to be the stickiest ones of them all.

Yea, considering what the car did with 385 rwhp, im sure its going to be an absolute beast if I make 500-600 rwhp. Its actually at my tuners shop, he is supposed to tune it early next week so we shall see.

ademily87

Reaction score
I don't care about any other videos besides you pulling a 08 pullied Gt500. This I gotta see.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't care about any other videos besides you pulling a 08 pullied Gt500. This I gotta see.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I mean realistically your avg 08 gt500 runs all of high 12s at best from what ive seen....lots of magazines were testing them at low 13s at around 110 mph...with a pulley, maybe 115 mph trap? Idk, jsut talking out loud but its def. possible considering the weight advantage of the sn95 and what the boosted 2vs usually trap.

I would like to see these videos though

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Justin, PM me your cell number right now.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
few years ago i ran 11.9 in a stock just tuned 2010 gt500 with 26x10.50/17 et street bias tires trapped 111mph.My friend works for the ford dealer and they have a racing division hes the head tuner there, those 6spds are pretty gay to shift in them but if you know what ur doing you can get the job done. I expected a bit more out of it but they are heavy as fuck. love mickeys

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
few years ago i ran 11.9 in a stock just tuned 2010 gt500 with 26x10.50/17 et street bias tires trapped 111mph.My friend works for the ford dealer and they have a racing division hes the head tuner there, those 6spds are pretty gay to shift in them but if you know what ur doing you can get the job done. I expected a bit more out of it but they are heavy as fuck. love mickeys

Yea, I was referring to a street tire car, even so, that trap speed tells it all.

My boosted 2v trapped 121 MPH.....if handz car was a drag car and setup for it I believe it could trap 120~ mph

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Anything is faster at the strip than Handz, since he's never raced in his life.

Also, in a gay roll race, it's all about area under the curve / weight. Yes, the GT500 is a pig, but Handz car doesn't have any substantial weight reduction either. The weight difference is probably ~500 pounds.

Either way, who gives a shit - just post the fucking video.

FWIW, when I took the '11 to the track, bone stock, my fastest times were quicker than an '11 GT500 and an '11 5.0 with an Edelbrock blower and huge tires. It's not because my car is faster, it's because launching these cars is damn near impossible.

Roll racing is a totally different story. They would murder my car.

Also, I raced some blue WRX thing, and he was several car lengths ahead of me for most of the track. On the big end I started to reel him in, but ultimately he got to the stripe quicker than I did, even though I had a slightly faster ET. My car makes similar power to Handz' blown POS, but suddenly he's whacking upgraded turbo scoobies like nobody's business.

It's all bullshit until there are videos.

Paul.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea same. 400hp is alot in a car that weighs right around 3000lbs. I'm hoping my once I tune it for this year makes around 450 on the spray and traps in the high teens to low 120's as long as I get some low to mid 11's I'll be happy for this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online