Help Pick a Drag Radial..... Wanna Order Today. Only Gangsters can Post here.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
Those GT500 are fat pigs, They are quick but a really heavy car. The new GT500 is amazing though. I took a GT500 last year at the track, driver mod won that race though :p. My brother can't get his 08' gt/cs to hook at the strip on 275/40r17 et street radials, cutting 2.1-2.2 60's. I don't think he knows how to run them though, he was just spinning them as he doesn't know how to do a burnout which is sad. Unless there is a technique to launching on those things, I'm used to ET drags where you can 5k clutch drop and get instant traction lol. I can't wait to get blown, my car that is ;P.

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
on the street i prefer nitto but at the track mt et streets. nitto will last on the street longer and hook very well on the street. et streets get tipsy on top end.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
Also, I raced some blue WRX thing, and he was several car lengths ahead of me for most of the track. On the big end I started to reel him in, but ultimately he got to the stripe quicker than I did, even though I had a slightly faster ET. My car makes similar power to Handz' blown POS, but suddenly he's whacking upgraded turbo scoobies like nobody's business.

It's all bullshit until there are videos.

Paul.
Paul, get the f*cking sand out of your vagina already, we thought handz started crap, YOU are the one trying to stir the pot here. And this proves you are a sh*tty driver. The Blue WRX tree'd your ass hard, that's why you had to use your big HP to try and real him in. I lost to a 84 GT with a mild HCI 351w the other night at the strip, lost by .0017 second, he ran a 12.8@111mph and I ran 12.9@106mph, I tree'd the daylights out of him and ALMOST won the race despite only having 300rwhp.

Paul, just ignore hands like he has done to you, listening to you bitch at him is worse than watching 2 skanks fight over some random dude in the ghetto...

/rant.

EDIT: You say your car has similar power to handz? Correct me if I'm wrong but 400rwhp on his car =/= 412hp crank on yours...

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea et street bias tires get a little sketchy sometimes on the big end especially once ur over a 110mph

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
taking off 500 pounds from a 3500 pound car is removing 1/7th of the weight..... thats a good amount if you ask me.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
taking off 500 pounds from a 3500 pound car is removing 1/7th of the weight..... thats a good amount if you ask me.

Its a big deal, I would bet if you raced an identical mustang, 400 hp, 3500 lbs and 3000 lbs that 3000 lbs car would run more than a half a second faster and more than 5mph higher trap

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Exactly man. My car has definitely went to fat camp this year. The inside still looks complete threw out so you'd never know where all the weight was taken out.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hey justin, you liked seeing the KB hang with 5.4 huh? lol

lol yea, the 2v hung with the gt500 for a bit, looks like the gt500 would have rolled away top end but that expected

Handz send me vids guys, he raped that subaru haha

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Paul, get the f*cking sand out of your vagina already, we thought handz started crap, YOU are the one trying to stir the pot here. And this proves you are a sh*tty driver. The Blue WRX tree'd your ass hard, that's why you had to use your big HP to try and real him in. I lost to a 84 GT with a mild HCI 351w the other night at the strip, lost by .0017 second, he ran a 12.8@111mph and I ran 12.9@106mph, I tree'd the daylights out of him and ALMOST won the race despite only having 300rwhp.

Paul, just ignore hands like he has done to you, listening to you bitch at him is worse than watching 2 skanks fight over some random dude in the ghetto...

/rant.

EDIT: You say your car has similar power to handz? Correct me if I'm wrong but 400rwhp on his car =/= 412hp crank on yours...

Hey Rice Slayer. Fuck you.

Telling Handz to back up his stories is not starting crap. If he's going to make outrageous claims, then he should back them up, especially since he's been proven to be a lying sack of shit a dozen times.

You're damn right I'm a shitty driver. Launching an '11 GT on 19s is a motherfucker. He DID tree me hard, and the only reason I reeled him in is because my car makes more power. However, seeing as how you've likely never even driven a new 5.0, much less tried to launch one at the track, perhaps you should shut the fuck up. Sound good?

And yes, 500 pounds is significant, but so is the 150+ rwhp more than the GT500 makes over Handz' shitty 360 hp blown 2v.

Paul.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Post the vids.

Also, how do we know the GT500 was pullied? That the Subaru had a GT35R? That the '03 Cobra had the mods described? I don't know about you, but when I streetraced, most of the time people who just got beat didn't pull over and the pop the hood and provide a mod list to me.

Paul.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey justin, what did you think of that termi video. I was shitting BALLS when it starting pulling on that termi. I was like "wow, no way?!?!?!"

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
I work at a Ford dealer Paul, I have driven a new 5.0L before you even saw one, I've also driven 5.4L gt500s, haven't driven our 5.8L yet, but I know the GT500s can't get traction if their life depended on it :/

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hey justin, what did you think of that termi video. I was shitting BALLS when it starting pulling on that termi. I was like "wow, no way?!?!?!"

Lol yea, he was prolly like wtf, I have an unbeatable terminator, why 2v pull on me?

I have had many run ins with termi's in my 2v...never had a problem with them as long as they had a stock blower.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online