Status
Not open for further replies.

TanTop94

Reaction score
h1C5E0D28

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Oh I seen them welds and damn she looks good on em , did you get it any deeper in the 10's man

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Oh I seen them welds and damn she looks good on em , did you get it any deeper in the 10's man

Havent been back since I ran the 10.99

Im gonna hit the track in the next few months though to see if I can improve at all.

Im not really sure how it will respond with the taller tires in the rear, might slow me down.....or the clutch might not be happy if it hooks up on the bigger tire haha

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Havent been back since I ran the 10.99

Im gonna hit the track in the next few months though to see if I can improve at all.

Im not really sure how it will respond with the taller tires in the rear, might slow me down.....or the clutch might not be happy if it hooks up on the bigger tire haha

They 28's out back now ? It looks awesome now ...

turion94

Reaction score
Welcome back Handz!

Always loved your car! I like how clean and fresh it always looks. I can tell how much time and effort you put into it and I respect that. I look forward to following your progress and good to see you again.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Come on Frank don't be leaving just yet... He's been a member since early last year and hasn't ****ed with anybody yet. Just let it go for now man
I was gone for over a year and it was because of upper decisions reguarding letting him back, and I was a moderator at the time.

Jesus ****ing Christ I left last time because of this tool.

.....mts looks good right now

I know that man but his original account is still banned so he made another one, and another one, and another one, and now the current one. Don't let one dude get to you. The rest of us are pretty cool

Aren't multiple accounts grounds for banishment...

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
if handz being a member here affects you so badly that it causes you to overlook all of the other things a mustang forum has to offer then your obsession with the guy is straight creepy :) let it go...who cares lol. click the ignore/mute thingy...life will go on folks dam.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
if handz being a member here affects you so badly that it causes you to overlook all of the other things a mustang forum has to offer then your obsession with the guy is straight creepy :) let it go...who cares lol. click the ignore/mute thingy...life will go on folks dam.

Well said Tony.

No need to cry over his return. Don't like him? Block him. End of story :police:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online