Hey!!! My name is Handz

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
znBFyON.gif

do you find the million gifs you have or do you make em? cause u have an endless amount of them lol

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a 2 foot salami under the other

OP
OP
Handz

Handz

Reaction score
I made an important post, but it was never seen because the mods didnt put it up. It described my feeling towards this thread. I guess until it shows up will just hold off on posting for a bit.

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
I made an important post, but it was never seen because the mods didnt put it up. It described my feeling towards this thread. I guess until it shows up will just hold off on posting for a bit.

You are not allowed the luxury of feelings.

Caboose302

Reaction score
This thread is over 1,000 views. I spark interest..... :notworthy:
I think everyone is waiting for the impending doom. Not a fan of starting drama but if it happens I want a front row seat. :popcorn:

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think everyone is waiting for the impending doom.

Impending doom of what? The douche bags coming out of the woodwork to complain and b!tch when they're barely active on the site anyway?? Oh yeah... in that case we're screwed.

Caboose302

Reaction score
Impending doom of what? The douche bags coming out of the woodwork to complain and b!tch when they're barely active on the site anyway?? Oh yeah... in that case we're screwed.

Yeah something like that... I'm not saying Handz will start it, but I have a feeling someone will get butt-hurt about something and it will spiral downward from there. People don't seem to understand how the "ignore" button works. I don't have any reason to like or dislike Handz so I will come to my own conclusions.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
NEWS FLASH!!

In a totally predictable turn of events, the undisputed heavyweight king of douchebags Handz complains about his mistreatment whilst offering a simultaneously overwhelming and nauseating sense of entitlement. You see, the moderators are mistreating him. He deserves free reign to do anything he wants even though he's been banned a half dozen times from this board. See below for Exhibit A:

ATTN MODERATORS: How many posts do i need to make or how much time do i need to wait before my posts are allowed to be seen public. I would like a response back because this "business" of my posts not appear for several hours later is just absurd. There is no way the forum staff can keep up with my postings which makes the forum experience simply boring and lame. It causes double posts and slow does the discussions.

I would like a response back, because I know this post will be read by the mod staff before it appears..... if it does appear.

Thank You

Then, in an act of fake contrition, he realizes he f*cked up and edited his own post to delete his misstep. He kindly thanked the moderators for acknowledging his Down Syndrome, and remains quiet for a little while longer.

However, being the tortured artist he is, with great emotion just bursting from his soul, he wanted to express his feelings. See exhibit B:

Here, he predictably threatens to "hold off on posting for a bit" in an act of silent protest, because surely this will make the powers that be here on SN95 forums acquiesce to his wishes. He has been treated unfairly. He is a victim.

Does anyone else see a pattern here? I do. I've seen it a thousands times. I'll continue to monitor this situation and watch it play out exactly as I know it will, because as I've said before many many many many many times - Handz is incapable of changing.

Paul.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
NEWS FLASH!!

In a totally predictable turn of events, the undisputed heavyweight king of douchebags Handz complains about his mistreatment whilst offering a simultaneously overwhelming and nauseating sense of entitlement. You see, the moderators are mistreating him. He deserves free reign to do anything he wants even though he's been banned a half dozen times from this board. See below for Exhibit A:

Then, in an act of fake contrition, he realizes he f*cked up and edited his own post to delete his misstep. He kindly thanked the moderators for acknowledging his Down Syndrome, and remains quiet for a little while longer.

However, being the tortured artist he is, with great emotion just bursting from his soul, he wanted to express his feelings. See exhibit B:

Here, he predictably threatens to "hold off on posting for a bit" in an act of silent protest, because surely this will make the powers that be here on SN95 forums acquiesce to his wishes. He has been treated unfairly. He is a victim.

Does anyone else see a pattern here? I do. I've seen it a thousands times. I'll continue to monitor this situation and watch it play out exactly as I know it will, because as I've said before many many many many many times - Handz is incapable of changing.

Paul.

I'm flattered that you think I'm talented enough to type and read without the gift of sight.

Yes, Paul. I see that. I see more than you do because I see the posts you can't see. The posts I haven't allowed on.

This thread was locked because Paul likes to troll Handz' threads one by one and turn them into emotional poo-burritos.

Plus it appeared everyone was done welcoming Handz back.... we can move along now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online