Hey!!! My name is Handz

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Handz

Handz

Reaction score
Just wanna throw this out here with a few key points.

-I am on this forum because i have a strong passion for the SN95 Cars.

-I am here to talk tech and cars

-I am not here to start BS

...Continue on.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

...Continue on.

Big brother is watching

Shifty Powers

Reaction score

...Continue on.

^ So far, you are not really showing that you are standing behind that statement. You are constantly taking jabs at things we are doing to allow you back on. You should just be thankful and grow up and just act as a normal member of the community. No need to be childish about it.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
The weather is part of football, if it snows then it snows. I think it has potential to be a great game.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Don't know him so idc about him... Until he pisses me off too lol... And you "men" don't watch football really!? The weather is a huge part... And its not in NY, its in Jersey lol

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
Don't know him so idc about him... Until he pisses me off too lol... And you "men" don't watch football really!? The weather is a huge part... And its not in NY, its in Jersey lol

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

That very notion doesnt bode well with me. I am no more or less a man than anyone else who watches men in tights grappling for a cows anus. I enjoy cars, vagina and shitting with the door open. Ill watch the superbowl because beer and friends. I wont grunt, I wont shout and I wont give any ****s who is the better set of grunters groping and punting. So no, this MAN doesnt care about that. AT. ALL.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
That very notion doesnt bode well with me. I am no more or less a man than anyone else who watches men in tights grappling for a cows anus. I enjoy cars, vagina and shitting with the door open. Ill watch the superbowl because beer and friends. I wont grunt, I wont shout and I wont give any ****s who is the better set of grunters groping and punting. So no, this MAN doesnt care about that. AT. ALL.

I usually am not 1 to make excuses but I will apologize for offending you... I didnt say the smartest thing drinking at 5 in the morning coming home from the bars... so disregard my retarded ass post please.. I forgot I even wrote it...

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
I usually am not 1 to make excuses but I will apologize for offending you... I didnt say the smartest thing drinking at 5 in the morning coming home from the bars... so disregard my retarded ass post please.. I forgot I even wrote it...

Haha man it doesn't offend me. You'll figure me out sooner or later but I don't easily offend and have strong opinions. I've just taken more flack than I care to remember about guys questioning my masculinity because I don't follow any teams. I'm quick to respond to that notion simply because of it. No sweat brotha!

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Haha man it doesn't offend me. You'll figure me out sooner or later but I don't easily offend and have strong opinions. I've just taken more flack than I care to remember about guys questioning my masculinity because I don't follow any teams. I'm quick to respond to that notion simply because of it. No sweat brotha!

lol well we haven't really shared any convos yet in the month ya been here so im sure in time ill get to know ya.... I was really just being dumb... glad you stepped up though and said something to clear it up, wouldn't have wanted something like that to linger lol

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Nobody should judge you because you don't like sports besides I bet you have the sweetest doll collection.

I kid I kid :)

But seriously I know a lot of guys that don't like football or most sports in general, unless you consider bodybuilding a sport which they don't. "Bro its a way of life"

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
unlike golf, football, and basketball, racing requires two balls to participate.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I just can't get into sports either. I watched the Superbowl when the Saints won and I didn't even know what was going on then. I'd rather watch cars go fast!

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
znBFyON.gif

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
lol well we haven't really shared any convos yet in the month ya been here so im sure in time ill get to know ya.... I was really just being dumb... glad you stepped up though and said something to clear it up, wouldn't have wanted something like that to linger lol

No sweat man really. Don't beat yourself up it's all good! Drunk posting can be quite entertaining.

Nobody should judge you because you don't like sports besides I bet you have the sweetest doll collection.

I kid I kid :)

But seriously I know a lot of guys that don't like football or most sports in general, unless you consider bodybuilding a sport which they don't. "Bro its a way of life"

Was on Discovery channels best collection of Barbie and ken 2013. Look it up.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online

No members online now.