High-Horsepower daily drivers ( POST EM UP!)

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
I know we got alot of high horsepower SN95's on here, lets see who's got em and drives them DAILY

( to and from work, school, the grocery store, etc)

Post up your year, combo, gas mileage, and daily drive.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hicks

Reaction score
haha... 210 hp of pure Nothing ahaha DD baby yea!!!!!

FEAR ME

Grnstang

Reaction score
I have an offroad x, borlas(welded), PP intake plenum, K&N, air silencer removed, all bringing a whopping, huge, tremendous 230hp...I only drive it on the weekends and in nice weather though

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
My 97 Cobra is my DD. It is not a high HP machine, but it has 3:73 gears. I get about 20-22 mpg depending on how hard I drive it. It has been driven to Florida, Ct, and Mass. On long trips like that I get 24-26 mpg.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I'd tell about my setup but I don't think I'd qualify for the "high-horsepower" part. :-\

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
my corba is around 300-310rwhp ( going by other 99-01's ) with the same boltons as I have, gets about 19 on the highway, not bad with 430's :D and can go anywhere I want it too........

it better, its a LONG way to Gatlinburg TN ;D

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
I'd tell about my setup but I don't think I'd qualify for the "high-horsepower" part. :-\

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D sorry to laugh, but that was funny the way you put that :)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:

No. No offense taken. It's just kind of devastating driving around with a supposedly muscle car that would be lucky to put down 200 at the wheels.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:

No. No offense taken. It's just kind of devastating driving around with a supposedly muscle car that would be lucky to put down 200 at the wheels.

ahhhh, everybody has had a WEAK muscle car at some point in their life :boink:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:

Yeah, well I'm actually debating keeping/selling my car right now. :-\

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:

Waaa ???

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:

Waaa ???

Long story short, some people that I was "friends" with think that they can buy happiness and other people's respect through copying what someone else busted there ass for.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:

Waaa ???

Long story short, some people that I was "friends" with think that they can buy happiness and other people's respect through copying what someone else busted there ass for.

ahhh, would that be by way of mommie and daddy ???

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:

Waaa ???

ahhh, would that be by way of mommie and daddy ???

Yup. You and I have talked about this before but it is getting crazy around here. I know 4 people's parents that have went out and bought their kid a mustang after I bought mine.....To make things worse only one of them were actually into Mustangs to begin with. :puke:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
there is a great joy to knowing that you EARNED what you have.........dont let the extreme grace that is put on others take that Joy from you ;)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
there is a great joy to knowing that you EARNED what you have.........dont let the extreme grace that is put on others take that Joy from you ;)

I understand what you are saying but the whole reason I bought my car was because it was pretty damn cool, no one else had one, and I've always liked cars... Seeing what these people have done is like stabbing me in the back.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:

I understand what you are saying but the whole reason I bought my car was because it was pretty damn cool, no one else had one, and I've always liked cars... Seeing what these people have done is like stabbing me in the back.

but remember you EARNED yours, blood sweat and tears went into yours..........not your parents pocketbook :nonono:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001