how did you guys start your modding?

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

I agree they look nice right off the line but really the only thing i would so if i had one choice is new wheels..

NCMystic

Reaction score
Your money, do what you want. If it were me i would make it handle right. In fact, that's what i plan on doing to mine as soon as possible. And those mach 1 wheels look pretty sharp anyway.

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

Well ive already said there will be NOTHING done to the car until im 18 besides new speakers (as dictated by my father)

NCMystic

Reaction score
You're a lucky kid, don't forget that. And if you do, go out to your driveway and look at your Mach 1 haha

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

Well now that i think about it im lucky to have the car in the first place. So.. I cannot complain. And ive taken out plenty of times just to go look at my car. And i can live with it all stock. Shes good eye candy and d@mn fun to drive!

got5.0

Reaction score
I think your doing alright in the car standings. Your REALLY wrong and have a car that is basically new, its fast, special edition, looks good, sounds good, and makes you look like you own the world.

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

Yeah i know. Im just gonna cool off on the beotching about having to deal with no mods.

got5.0

Reaction score
I'm not saying your complaining at all... If I were you, I'd want to do the same exact thing. You see everyone on here with 20 or more mods on their cars on these forums and you want to do the same. Its called being a gearhead! And the bug only gets worse lol

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

hahaha yeah i know.. and my mom gets mad at me when i park out in the middle of nowhere in the walmart parking lot and i avoid certain roads while theyre re-doing them because little pebbles hit my car and i HATE IT. and also, the first thing i ever do when i get home is check my car for dust/dirt.. and i wipe it off. that may be a little much but i just cant help it.

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
That's how I am, well depends on the season really. At carshows it kills me, I always end up having some little kid with his f*cking cheeto covered hands touching my car, and I instantly stand up wipe the whole quarter panel down and go back over everything again, lol

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

haha well part of it is that i have a slight OCD dissorder so everything has to be 100% PERFECT or it bugs the heck outa me. and ive had a good though and tell me what you would say if i sent it in to the Muscle Mustangs and Fast Ford's "Young Owners Club" to see my chances of getting my section in the magazine?

got5.0

Reaction score
they have a young owners club? I should join that! I actually do have OCD and my room, garage, car, and everything else is perfect. I have no scratches on anything!!! For example, I bought my ipod 2 years ago and bought a $55 case for it. Left the plastic on it and put the case over the plastic. It is still brand new and I use it everyday lol. I don't go to car shows that much anymore because I don't trust anybody.

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
I usually sit right next to my car during carshows, or my gf/dad/friend will sit with it while I go look at the other cars.

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

haha well i dont wanna shank some kid because he scratched my car..

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
Oh I live in the country, so big a*s belt-buckles are a must. The d*mn things look like satellite dishes and they lean up against the car pisses me off.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
I don't think I could ever put my car in a show. I cant stand it if someone is within a 5 foot radius of my car. lol

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

lol i even lost it when my dads friend jeff took my car for a spin. i woulda been fine with it.. but as soon as he gets on the road he steps on it and thats when i lost my cool. he hasnt touched it since. and this afternoon my drunk as hell uncle asked to drive it. WTF?!

atrainsgt

Reaction score
Coming from another Mach 1 owner, Id go with parts in this order.
CAI
Gears - 4.10 minimum if you want to track it often (I have 4.30's and want more)
Off road mid pipe
Mufflers welded in the stock catback

Also id really suggest not tinting your headlights. I have 6000k HID's and I can barely see at night. Here is a pic of mine. Ignore the bugs on the bumper, I had just driven it 100 miles on the highway.
IMG_0200-1.jpg

Oh and one more thing. Be careful and don't turn your car into a race car like mine has become. It's not much fun on the street but it tears up the track pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online

No members online now.