how did you guys start your modding?

atrainsgt

Reaction score
FullThrottleStangs said:
lol i even lost it when my dads friend jeff took my car for a spin. i woulda been fine with it.. but as soon as he gets on the road he steps on it and thats when i lost my cool. he hasnt touched it since. and this afternoon my drunk as hell uncle asked to drive it. WTF?!

I just saw this reply. Why is someone other than you driving YOUR car?

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

Because hes my dads be friend and he wanted to "take it for a spin". I said id rather you not but my dad said "too bad". I couldnt stop him but he woulda never let him touch it if i had my way. But my dad should have told him not after he dropped the clutch and stalled out in a 4 lane street.

GDTrumbo

Reaction score
OMG! A little rough on the clutch there.... I shared my first car with my dad for about 2 months at 16. ('75 Camaro LT) He never would have let a neighbor "take it for a spin". He just wasn't like that. He signed it over to me and bought a new VW Scirocco shortly after.

GT

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
The only two people that drive my car are my boss(he's my person mechanic, used to work for Ford) and my dad since it's his car really.

greenscobie86

Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't be happy if my dad's friend took my car out and proceeded to stall/genarally trash it in front of me.

I don't think I've ever been as protective about any of my cars as I am with my Mustangs...

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

well then it does make sense to yall.. my dad just says that i need to stop worrying and calm down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online