how did you guys start your modding?

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

Haha! Im packing my bags as we speak and my dog is coming with me. Lol i cant wait till i get my own place.

Petek

Reaction score
what about dragracing, if ur dad would let u autocross, wouldnt he let you take it down the 1/4 mile?

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
Well I asked my parents the same thing, they said it's harder on the motor, and the higher speed creates more danger because Im younger.

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

My dad says the only reason i could auto cross is because pretty much the only thing i have to run into is a rubber cone.

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
FullThrottleStangs said:
My dad says the only reason i could auto cross is because pretty much the only thing i have to run into is a rubber cone.
lol, that or a course worker, we had some close calls last year where the 427 cobras would go into a 500hp spin.

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

Holy crap.. Well it wouldve been awesome at memphis motorsports parkbecause they actually have a road course there whuch is pretty sweet.. I hate my bad luck!!

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
lol, are there any other SCCA regions within an hour of you?

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

Nope.. The closest one is about 4 hours away.. :/

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
D*mn, that sucks dude. Do you guys have any stadiums(football, baseball) near you?

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

Yeah we got a few.. Whats so good about them?

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
Alot of SCCA clubs will race in the big parking lots of stadiums. Is there a local website for your region?

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

Ill have to wait till i get my computer back. Roght now all i have is my iphone and its kinda hard to get around on this thing.

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

Well i went through and posted an intro thread so ill see how it goes from here.. Thanks!

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
That's what I did, they will be able to point you in the right direction.

Hoseitdown

Reaction score
you ever get misfire fixed? sorry, but not readin all 5 other pages...lol

OP
OP
F

FullThrottleStangs

Yeah im pretty sure that problem is gone. I can drive it without it misfiring and i dont put it in 5th unless im doing about 45 or so. She hasnt misfired since!

NCMystic

Reaction score
I would leave that body dead stock, Mack 1's look sick right out of the box. Get stuff you'll use. a great way to spend that money would be H&R springs, bump steer kit, caster camber plates and subframe connectors. Maybe some 1/2 spacers for the rear wheels. You've got the power if you get it to the ground right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online