How much have you invested?

1994Gtvert

Reaction score
I've could've bought a turn key Cobra by now. But instead I insisted to build my car. It makes me sad sometimes.

Mack

Reaction score
Vids or didn't happen. You should race the two against each other and record it

The orange car is driven by... Orange. The black car is driven by somebody special... Some say he has been bottle-fed mapple syrup since he was born. Some say his middle name is "Sorry". Some say he is married to his pet moose. All we know it's Stig's Canadian brother!

Defiant

Reaction score
Canadians have to convert their cars to run on maple syrup, since it's much more plentiful than gasoline there. The conversion was the majority of Orange's build expenses.

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
The orange car is driven by... Orange. The black car is driven by somebody special... Some say he has been bottle-fed mapple syrup since he was born. Some say his middle name is "Sorry". Some say he is married to his pet moose. All we know it's Stig's Canadian brother!

OMG

This is perfect hahahah

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It's a drivers race. Rumor has it yer stock gears suck

The gears are fine, it's the rear end that's the issue. The V6 came with a 7.5, the V8 cars obviously came with the 8.8 so they got limited slip.

That's not an issue for me anymore :)

And there were a few V8 cars under my belt before the wreck. Now I don't care about straight lines anyhow. I like turning.

Defiant

Reaction score
Now I don't care about straight lines anyhow. I like turning.
Pshh amateur. I don't care about straight lines or turning, or even braking. I like to sit in my car and pretend I'm a carrot

BOS-94-003

Reaction score
Think I paid around 8k for my 94gt and have purchased another 15k in parts before letting it sit for 3yrs. Just now getting back into it again, hopefully to finish it

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have a number of investments from pot stocks to apple, but my car I never plan on getting my money back out of.... I can't call it an investment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online