Interior Color Change

Downshift

Reaction score
Well when I bought my car it had grey leather. I didnt like they grey much but I liked the car. I have been wanting to change it all to black. I have black cloth seats now but want the rest black. I have been debating getting the dye stuff to do all the panels and all that crap instead of buying black pieces. Has anyone done that hear or know anyone that did it. There are a few brands that sell the dye I could have sworn I saw ford made some. Just give me some feedback, problems etc. Thanks.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know a guy that did it, I saw it and if he told me he bought black interior I would of believed him. It was in a fox, looked awesome. Just do it super easy so you dont get runs, it works great. I cant remember the dye he used sorry.

OP
OP
D

Downshift

Reaction score
Ya definetly better then buying all the pieces and having all mine laying around. If anyone knows a good brand let dye let me know.

Mustanger

Reaction score
I think it was VHT brand interior paint... made especially for this application...works great on the cars I have seen... holds up well too.

OP
OP
D

Downshift

Reaction score
Alright thanks guys ill check into that stuff. Anybody else feel free to chime in also.

OP
OP
D

Downshift

Reaction score
So should I just get it in black and redo the black pieces I already have so they all match right?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.