its a family stang thing!!!!

S.O.B.

Reaction score
Good deal Dad! I did a similar thing back in 2000 for my daughter. They NEVER forget!!

thorco3

Reaction score
wow, that's awesome. way to go pops O0

Late4Work

Reaction score
I think u should have made a video....it woulda been alot better....i bet shes happy

Fryrice

Reaction score
Hey guys he hasn't replied since he posted this . Do you think she backed over him in the driveway ? lol.

drifts14x

Reaction score
I bet you that in her excitement she jumped on him so hard she broke his back, sent him tumbling to the ground, causing severe brain trauma and killed him. At least he died knowing that he was appreciated. :thumb:

Fryrice

Reaction score
drifts14x said:
I bet you that in her excitement she jumped on him so hard she broke his back, sent him tumbling to the ground, causing severe brain trauma and killed him. At least he died knowing that he was appreciated. :thumb:

Ahhh yes, Pootang will be sorely missed.... :rollinglaugh:

NERD

Reaction score
Can you be my Dad? lol I'm sure she appreciates it.

Fryrice

Reaction score
Seriously guys,before we say "nice work etc" or anything,we need to call the area hospitals and make sure she didnt clobber him. :-\

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
yes guys im still alive , lol and no shes hasnt hit me with the car yet , lmao :noes: sorry its been awhile since i last posted on her getting the car , she loves that car , ive tinted the windows on it so far , and thats where its gonna end. being thats its her car big daddy isnt doing shit for modding it , i want my girl to have a safe and dependable car for school. i have to say you guys had me rolling in my chair reading some of your post here, lol. thank god im still alive and kicking!!!!

Fryrice

Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
Fryrice said:
Damn ,that Power Wheels Stang is bad ass . She gonna leave it stock or start modding right away ? :dancing6:
Adding a 6 volt battery to add 3mph.

:lol: That should definitely bump up the amps.

Pootang,glad your still alive bro. I dont blame you for not goin mod crazy ,the new V6 Stangs have plenty of power for anyone. O0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online