Joshuaw3's 98 Mustang Gt Build Thread

98snakehorse

Reaction score
Looks like a fun project. For higher hp applications i've heard some negative reviews on those screamin demon coil packs losing spark. Otherwise looks like you have a good parts list building up.

OP
OP
J

joshuaw3

Reaction score
Looks like a fun project. For higher hp applications i've heard some negative reviews on those screamin demon coil packs losing spark. Otherwise looks like you have a good parts list building up.

Funny story on the coil packs actually as of the 14th I was able to drive my car again after a few weeks due to knee surgery and it ran fine before hand but then it just started missing I had my friend today use a test light tool to see if it was the coil pack and sure enough cylinder was dead no spark at all and 8 had about half of what the others did. It will work for now when they send me new ones for free and if have the issue you mentioned then ill get something else. The people who have had problems what did they end up going with instead?

98snakehorse

Reaction score
Funny story on the coil packs actually as of the 14th I was able to drive my car again after a few weeks due to knee surgery and it ran fine before hand but then it just started missing I had my friend today use a test light tool to see if it was the coil pack and sure enough cylinder was dead no spark at all and 8 had about half of what the others did. It will work for now when they send me new ones for free and if have the issue you mentioned then ill get something else. The people who have had problems what did they end up going with instead?

Im not sure what the others ended up using, I havnt heard many problems with the accels or msd but they are a bit more pricey. As for myself I might just see how far my stockers take me lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online