Just got the car dynotuned!

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Mods are in the sig and I saw 11.7 psi of boost.

I was really pleased and suprised with the numbers on such a safe tune.

It maxed 506.5 hp & 510.9 tq at the rear tires. This is all with a stock bottom end with 149,000+ miles on it.

Suspect

Reaction score
congrats on some sweet numbers. :thumb:

stock block. :noes:

yellowgt

Reaction score
Those are some nice numbers man.

Do you have any pics of the motor??

OP
OP

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Suspect said:
stock block. :noes:

I know, I know. I was expecting around 450. I was really suprised especially on a very safe tune.

94Vert

Reaction score
nice #'s, i'm putting together my list for my hci swap, how do you like the f cam?, would you recommend the 165cc?

OP
OP

94yellowgt

Reaction score
94Vert said:
nice #'s, i'm putting together my list for my hci swap, how do you like the f cam?, would you recommend the 165cc?

I do like the F-cam, I even liked it N/A. I would recommend the AFR 165's and the F-cam, you can't argue with those numbers I put down. I was very suprised because of how people rag the "letter" cams and they still perform really well. The car drives just like stock except when you hit the go pedal :naughty:

94Vert

Reaction score
does the gt40 intake fit under the stock hood? before you put the blower on what fuel upgraeds did you do for the hci?

TheBab

Reaction score
nice :thumb:

stock bottom end... :noes:

hope you got some cash saved to build it up.

God I need to pulley down some and make some power. :(

8 pounds of boost sucks..

Downshift

Reaction score
Your my idol lol. Those are some damn nice numbers man. So no regrets not going to the 185s I guess then? What size TB/Maf are you running? Engine bay is awesome. Congrats on the numbers.

OP
OP

94yellowgt

Reaction score
94Vert said:
does the gt40 intake fit under the stock hood? before you put the blower on what fuel upgraeds did you do for the hci?
I think the Gt-40 will fit a stock hood but you have to take the hood blanket out. I don't know for sure because I already had my hood before the intake and I am running a spacer, but a friend had one on his and thats what he told me he did.

I still had the stock fuel pump and injectors before I did the blower because I knew I was getting the blower and didn't want to buy twice. I just turned my fuel pressure up some and let it ride.

OP
OP

94yellowgt

Reaction score
5.0wned said:
Your my idol lol. Those are some damn nice numbers man. So no regrets not going to the 185s I guess then? What size TB/Maf are you running? Engine bay is awesome. Congrats on the numbers.

Thanks and no I have no regrets about not going with the 185's, one because I still have stock pistons and they wouldn't fit, and two you just can't argue with numbers some of us 165 guys are putting out.

I am running a 75mm Professional Products throttle body and SCT BA 2800 Big Mouth maf.

OP
OP

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah the numbers aren't too bad for a worn out bottom end.

Actually the car barely even has any blowby which I was really suprised because of the miles on the motor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online