Kenne Bell made 12psi with a 9psi pulley Last Night.....

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^ I think you are the fail that cant post pics properly lol

BTW, if you know how to use google you could have found a much better pic just so you know.

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
^ I think you are the fail that cant post pics properly lol

BTW, if you know how to use google you could have found a much better pic just so you know.

6ceb804c-e0db-ed80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
I have a frownie face in my chest that you truly are a mustang owner..

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have a frownie face in my chest that you truly are a mustang owner..

Sent from my iPhone

Naw, your just sad your not as fast as my Kenne Bell.... Jonny tran's Honda 2000 aint got nothing on Jesus Handz Supercock.

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
I don't need to "pwn" you.. I just get a kick outta the pics lol.. You "pwn" yourself just fine scooter..

Sent from my iPhone

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Wow, he can't post pics properly, you are taking some low blows arn't ya?

man I am not sure why it is so much fun to watch the forum smack you around like it does since this is what the 3rd or 4th time its happened..... Oh wait yes I do, because you deserve it. Shit FTS didn't deserve it as much as you do but even he knew how to make it stop. When you want to get out of a hole that you have dug yerself into, the first step before you can even try to get out is to put down the damn shovel and stop diggin. If you want respect you have to give it...

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Trust me, anyone who know me know I am faded just laughing at all you guys wasting your time to come in here and Praise me. I am sucking time out of your day to come on here and have you read my posts.

If you didnt care about and wernt jealous, you would be coming back in this thread refreshing the page just to see my latest posts.

Everyone posting in here could be considered the "Handz Fan Club".... The people who wish they had a Kenne Bell.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Time slip?
Location?

I'll give ya 2 and the move :)

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah bro, I run 10's. 10.2 on pump gas and Summitomo tires. Ran against Justin. I smoked him with a clean 60 footer.... fastest 60 footer ever on record with a mustang. Its in the world record books. John force wishes he was as fast as me cause i am boning his daughter.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I already proved it bro..... Justin already blew his motor trying to race up. He knew he was loosing but still pushed it.....

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Time slip?
Location?

I'll give ya 2 and the move :)

Sent from my iPhone

FINALLY lol someone grab a lane with this kid and split his wig, I suppose it is funny to you Handz Bro that so many people are coming in here to compliment you on your amazingness. I atleast tried to be nice, I honestly never understood why Paul couldnt take you until now. I guess every forum needs its troll. I have to say at first I really thought you believed half the shit you were saying now i get it though, its to bad Kenne Bell does not have a hotline to have them come repoa wasted blower when being used by a tool or apparently in this case Jesus. You would think the lord almighty would roll around in something besides an old GT hmmm.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^ If you knew anything about the lord you would know he doesnt like serpent as its a sign of satin.... So why would God almight drive a snake?

God only drives a GT.

GT = God's Transportation

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CBR51Stang

Members online